Television First Trailer for That 90's Show

I picture everyone having hair like this but I might be thinking more of the 80s

90sHair-FeatheredBangs.jpg

LOL - 80s hair
DUUQ4AbVwAAhZaK.jpg

*Sigh*

What a lame trailer.

The actress playing the granddaughter looks... pretty good. She's believable. We didn't hear anything of the rest of the cast of 'teenagers.' But they look very forgettable, not '90s' at all.

I'll watch the first episode to give this a chance but I'm betting this will be 'meh' at best.

Fuck those assholes (netflix). Nothing like the 90s at all. Just like Stranger Things was not like the 80s at all.

Naw, stranger things nailed the 80's pretty well... except for the fact that all the kids are way too nice to each other.

Last edited:
Red Foreman was such a great character, I'll watch just to see more of him. Dumbasses.

Fuck this shit. Bullshit Willow now this nonsense. I think I'm out for this one.

That 70s Show is one of the few sitcoms I've meant to watch from the pilot to finale.

So I checked out how much it is on Amazon and the Complete Series DVD is $25.

Pretty good deal for 24 discs & 74 hours of content.

Edit - On Ebay the Complete Series BluRay is $35.

Last edited:
The trailer was atrocious.

Off topic sort of but Danny Masterson's rape trial just ended in a Mistral

Watched the first episode. I was actually pleasantly surprised. I thought it was gonna be complete garbage but I was entertained enough to keep going. The old cast has still got it and the new cast has potential.

I previously said the trailer was atrocious but the first episode was fairly decent it was pure nostalgia seeing Eric, donna, kelso & Jackie. Hopefully this season is good I'll be watching with my teenage daughter.

I might be the only one that thought That 70's Show was ok. Never got the big deal about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back