First or important hallucinogenic experiences:

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
My first time on mushrooms I said to my friend I wanted to do 20-30, what I understood to be a decent dose. Chris, my future wife and I were visiting the deep countryside to see Rich and he offered the opportunity to get a little high. He brewed us the tea, and having set events in motion we headed out for a walk to watch the sunset, my future wife by my side.

As we were lying down the hallucinatory waves were incredible, dissolving the boundaries between the warm autumn hillside and the golden light behind the clouds. Chris managed to ask Rich how many shrooms he put in the tea, Rich answered at least five hundred.

Chris started repeating "what have you done, what have you done?" but I had no ability to help him as all of my reserves were focused on letting my anxiety go and flowing with the experience.

I lost consciousness, or the ability to store memory and came to slowly with the others some minutes or hours later. We stumbled back down to the house in the gathering dusk in peace, accomplished and smoked as the high was evaporating.

Then it was dinner at the local pub, ale and good friends.

None of us ever blamed or chastised Rich for giving first timers a heroic dose, we'd all done other hallucinogens and knew how to roll with the punches after all; but we shared something bigger than ourselves, something we wouldn't have without his actions. He was a catalyst.

It was he that later introduced me to 5MEODMT, amongst other things. Last time I heard about him he was doing falconry for Madonna.

Strange a mushroom trip of high dosage only lasted a few hours. Dosage can't have been extreme but the visuals you describe are reminiscent of a large dose. Unusual.

I've had all hallucinogenic substances known to man. Nothing can compare to a well administered high quality, high yield dose of DMT. If acid or shrooms are 1, DMT is 50,000.
Ive candyflipped, smoked a huge bowl, then perfectly vaped 80-100mg of DMT and the experience was the most intense thing my mind, body and psyche were capable of experiencing
Everything else I've ever felt in life pales in comparison. It was amazingly positive, but it damaged my life by setting the bar of experience far too high.
When your ego has been shattered and rebuilt, your outlook on life must change

The one and only time I did Mushrooms I ended up in my friends bathroom for 12 hours thinking Indians were after me. I laid in the tub using the shower curtain as a cocoon. Still to this day I have imagines of Tomahawks while having a bath.

Strange a mushroom trip of high dosage only lasted a few hours. Dosage can't have been extreme but the visuals you describe are reminiscent of a large dose. Unusual.

Yes! I've done mushrooms many times since but never in such a high dose. Never again have I lost consciousness due to hallucinogens. Was probably 5hrs from start to finish and like I said we were all experienced travelers by that point and it wasn't rookie role-play or the like.

5meodmt is a different animal indeed. After several doses 15yrs ago I've had no wish to revisit what was an entirely positive and life changing experience.

Odd how the universe works... In the past few days I've had multiple conversations about mushrooms and now there are multiple threads about them here...

I've had all hallucinogenic substances known to man. Nothing can compare to a well administered high quality, high yield dose of DMT. If acid or shrooms are 1, DMT is 50,000.
Ive candyflipped, smoked a huge bowl, then perfectly vaped 80-100mg of DMT and the experience was the most intense thing my mind, body and psyche were capable of experiencing
Everything else I've ever felt in life pales in comparison. It was amazingly positive, but it damaged my life by setting the bar of experience far too high.
I've been looking into synthesizing dmt recently. I've known about it for a long time and had no interest in trying it, or very little. Something is directing me toward it though and I'm sure i'll smoke some within 3 years... Might come looking for information from you...

I've been looking into synthesizing dmt recently. I've known about it for a long time and had no interest in trying it, or very little. Something is directing me toward it though and I'm sure i'll smoke some within 3 years... Might come looking for information from you...
It's easy to synthesise, as long as you can buy some decent lab glassware (couple hundred bucks, tops). It's massively illegal here in Australia, maybe less so where you are (hopefully). So obviously I'd never do it here...
You can also buy it on the dark markets, Of course, but making your own improves the experience in three ways... Two very practical and one a little more spiritual.
1. You can guarantee no impurities such as NMT.
2. Better gauge dosage, very important when small dose changes make big experience changes
3. (Spiritual-ish) when you've made it yourself, the experience is not diluted by the transactional nature of a drug purchase. It's far more personal and real when you've gone from the base organic matter to the mental experience.

i posted this in the shroom thread from earlier today
i went to a party and in the kitchen this chick was cooking up a massive pot of shrooms, i had never done them before and had no idea how many to take and neither did the chick brewing them,
i had an absolute shitload and then went into a bedroom where everyone was sitting down, i remember throwing a cd case at my friend and hitting him in the face, he stormed out with his gf and i laughed,
there was one of those telephones attached to the wall and i ripped it out and set fire to the house and ran home
edit: i dont think ive ever been the same since

i posted this in the shroom thread from earlier today
i went to a party and in the kitchen this chick was cooking up a massive pot of shrooms, i had never done them before and had no idea how many to take and neither did the chick brewing them,
i had an absolute shitload and then went into a bedroom where everyone was sitting down, i remember throwing a cd case at my friend and hitting him in the face, he stormed out with his gf and i laughed,
there was one of those telephones attached to the wall and i ripped it out and set fire to the house and ran home
<{MingNope}>

Where would salvia be on that scale? Because when I smoked that (extract), I wasn’t even aware of what reality was. I wasn’t even aware of what I was.

it was all about the mescaline and acid(LSD) where i grew up.
never did shrooms.

Where would salvia be on that scale? Because when I smoked that (extract), I wasn’t even aware of what reality was. I wasn’t even aware of what I was.

Salvia is more uncomfortable, you feel like you're pushed into being like different things, dmt is a liberation, you have no thing, it's like a gift. I've never heard of someone regret a dmt trip but plenty regret Salvia.

Dmt was like a hallucinogenic version of morphine, all your cares stripped away, your very self remove ed.

I prefer 5meodmt to dmt because of that freedom, hitting the deep beyond hyperspace, beyond hallucination, beyond self.

You remeber those beads that used to hang between doorways in the 80s? Not sure if they were decoration or whatever. But i had a really high fever as a kid and remember looking at the doorway and seeing the beads. We never had them in the home. I asked my mom why we put them up, she looked at me puzzled. When i awoke, my fever had subsided, and the beads were gone. In fact, they were never actually there. Or were they?

You remeber those beads that used to hang between doorways in the 80s? Not sure if they were decoration or whatever. But i had a really high fever as a kid and remember looking at the doorway and seeing the beads. We never had them in the home. I asked my mom why we put them up, she looked at me puzzled. When i awoke, my fever had subsided, and the beads were gone. In fact, they were never actually there. Or were they?

No they were not.

When I was a child I had a fever,
My hands swelled up like two balloons
Now I have that feeling once again,
I cannot explain it,
you would not understand,
This is not who I am.

I have become comfortably numb.

Last edited:
I've got just under 10 grams I've been sitting on for the right occasion. And 4 hits of acid as well. One day

Salvia is more uncomfortable, you feel like you're pushed into being like different things, dmt is a liberation, you have no thing, it's like a gift. I've never heard of someone regret a dmt trip but plenty regret Salvia.

Dmt was like a hallucinogenic version of morphine, all your cares stripped away, your very self remove ed.

I prefer 5meodmt to dmt because of that freedom, hitting the deep beyond hyperspace, beyond hallucination, beyond self.

Really? I never regretted a salvia trip. I wasn’t even coherent for any of the trip. Then I came to and just thought “wow.”

Took a bunch of acid once - still my favorite substance. Saw an old gf and got a great, long bj but could finish. Couldn't sleep. Drove back to university in the early AM. Went to my calc class and everything seemed clear in the moment but minutes later I think it was gone forever. Thought nothing about the Prof licking chalk off his hands. Went back to my dorm to sleep. Gf came over and we boned. Finally probably showered and got some sleep. LOL to be young again.

I’m a big advocate for mushrooms. It’s been about 4 months, I need to get back into that space. I want to begin the hobby myself ASAP. I think I’ve read enough about it that I shouldn’t have a lot of problems with it.

I usually always trip in the same setting. Alone, outside, at night, around lots of trees, and I just sit and contemplate on many things. It’s very therapeutic.

Speaking of which.. I have one penis envy shroom chocolate and one regular tab of acid that lasts for like 5 hours.

Should I do them by myself at home and contemplate my life or should I use them to wrestle/strike/bjj

I usually just micro dose the shroom chocolate into like 4 doses and train while the acid I take and enjoy my day off. But does anyone know what it’s like to train while completely tripping

Last edited:
Back