First or important hallucinogenic experiences:

I always had better trips with LSD compared to mushrooms. The first time I did mushrooms I just sat outside and watched the clouds for hours. It was nice. First time I took acid I went and walked around Balboa Park for a few hours, it was amazing. I felt no anxiety or stress or uncertainty with LSD. Shrooms were usually the opposite for me.

I have 4 hits of LSD in my freezer that have been there for years. Hope it’s still good.

I have a handful of meaningful experiences & trips, but will keep it short & simple w/ the time I was on acid & decided to quit smoking cigarettes. right then I crushed my nearly full pack in my fist, threw them out, & haven’t bought a pack since.

Last edited:
First LSD trip at lunch in the 10th grade. My last two classes after lunch were music and calc!

Told this a few times in here so I'll keep it short and sweet. First psychadelic experience involved bunking off school for the day aged 15 yo, heading to one of the local golf courses and scoffing hundreds of liberty cap shrooms right off the ground. Within the hour the sky was turning all pink and purple and shit and I had the urge to git nekkid and then I kinda blacked out for a good while. Can remember lying on the grass and looking up at the sky, I had lost all sense of self and thought I was the grass, the earth and the sky... then the cops showed up and bloody well ruined everything.

Did a lot of lsd and shrooms for a few years after that mostly all good trips aoart from 2 death trips. Hadn't done any in years but recently been doing a good bit of dmt and it really is the most incredible awe inspiring experience. Without wanting to sound like Joe fucking Rogan, I think everyone oughta try deems at least once in their life.

Snorted a line of bath salts yesterday. That was intense fucking shit. The hallucinations and body buzz were almost unbearable, but fucking awesome. Not sure if I’ll ever do it again though.

Shit was more intense than both shrooms and lsd.

Back