First Jui-Jitsu lesson today

Yeah, there is homo-erotic undertones to the story.
What move did he cap off the night with? How to drop in a third hook?

that was very gay...not that there's anything wrong with that. ok, maybe there is something wrong with it.

Well I got to the gym right when it opened and did my boxing training for about an hour and a half or so, we did hooks and then we sparred with one of his best fighters(he was just working defense and counters mainly). I've only been there 2 days though and doing boxing.

Then a cage fighter who trains there came in and we started talking and he offered to work with me and me and him did it for about 3 and a half hours lol. He said I'm made just for it and that if I keep working with him on the ground and get a good stand up then after football he said he'd love for me to drop weight and put me in a MMA card. He's trained with Hermes Franca before.

He taught me a bunch of stuff. Throws and takedowns, reversals, submissions, and everything. Even worked with me on leg kicks. He said my shins are just like his like really sharp and if I can get the technique down he said they'd be devestating if I land one.

Then we just started rolling for a long time just doing all of it put together and I was in his full guard and I stood up and isolated his leg and fell back and made him tapout with a foot lock he taught me. But he was going easy on me and all that.

He said my conditioning was awesome to. Said I was like the only one who could go that long with him without taking a break or drink and all that. He gave me his phone number and told me to call him anytime.

He even said I was made just for MMA with ground game and all that. I love the stuff.

"Yeah bro, I've trained with Franca man. GSP too. And Tavares, Nog, Aoki, Tyson and Frank Gotch. You're awesome bro. You just need to spend a lot of time training with me man. Just us two bro. I'll show you the ropes of the business. You have the perfect body for MMA man, your glutes are tight, your abs are sharp. You still have a lot to learn bro. You're going to have to roll with me a lot. If you do it's only a matter of time before you're headlining PPVs man. I can get you booked bro. Call me"

"Yeah bro, I've trained with Franca man. GSP too. And Tavares, Nog, Aoki, Tyson and Frank Gotch. You're awesome bro. You just need to spend a lot of time training with me man. Just us two bro. I'll show you the ropes of the business. You have the perfect body for MMA man, your glutes are tight, your abs are sharp. You still have a lot to learn bro. You're going to have to roll with me a lot. If you do it's only a matter of time before you're headlining PPVs man. I can get you booked bro. Call me"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10/10

Wait, that guy told ME I had the perfect body for MMA and that I was the only person that could hang with him after I applied a foot lock from his guard......and he gave me his phone number.

I called him and he invited me over to train with him, I don't remember much it was all a haze when i woke up in the morning but he told me I performed like a champ.

I feel so used now!

Back