First Canada, France And Now Former President Of Mexico Trolling President Trump

Meh...more like Trump is too busy winning so he sent Melania home and fly her when he needs some stress release....

DelightfulWigglyAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

Melania probably cries herself to sleep on the rare occasion she is forced to have physical contact with the fat orange

Wall
or
illegals benefits/healthcare/anchor babies, etc.

I'll take the wall(in easily crossed or often used passages)

It still amazes me that people still think building a wall is the solution to illegal immigration.

The wall is a total waste of our money. I say "our" money because we are going to pay for it. Only a complete fool can't see that.

It still amazes me that people still think building a wall is the solution to illegal immigration.

The wall is a total waste of our money. I say "our" money because we are going to pay for it. Only a complete fool can't see that.

Wall+brothers+small+sitting+on+the+bed+or+lying+wide+awake+there+s+demons_55a150_6275929.jpg

In all honesty a 1000+ mile continuous wall is absolutely stupid. A solid barrier is needed in some areas but man power(allowed to do their job) and tech would be better.

The wall is needed because once the Looney libs get back into power they will immediately start pulling back funds and resources from our border and the flood gates re-open.

A wall, however, will always be there obstructing illegals even when loony libs change policies and pull back resources.

The wall is needed because once the Looney libs get back into power they will immediately start pulling back funds and resources from our border and the flood gates re-open.

A wall, however, will always be there obstructing illegals even when loony libs change policies and pull back resources.

You sound five years old.

the wall will be beneficial to the citizens of the United States...because it controls the flow of immigration and deters illegal boarder crossers. It minimizes crime- but there is crime commited by citizens...yes...and you don't need crimes commited by unregistered illegal immigrants because there is no accountability. they can go back home...lay low and go back when it cools down. but because it's Trumps idea, it's automatically bad.

The President Of The Electoral College Of The United States. :)

Even if this guy was relevant anymore, we give Mexico many millions of dollars in foreign aid every year. We can just withhold it from that.

Back