First Canada, France And Now Former President Of Mexico Trolling President Trump

I would support economic sanctions, and military strikes against Mexico in order to force them to pay. Mexico will get destroyed in a war, we just need to launch a few cruise missiles to end them if they dare attack us.

I think we should just to say fuck the weak countries of the world who make fun of AMERICA!

Canada, needs to be bitched slap. We should make a deal with the Chinese and help them buy up more and more of Canadian wealth and flood into Canada and deprive the liberals of all they loved!

You are always drinking diet coke, which by the way, is not working.

<{anton}>

Trump tweets negative views on world leaders.

Liberals: "Oh' my god! Embarrassing! Literally Hitler!"

World leaders(or in this case, an ex-shitty one) trolls Trump.

Liberals:

9yr9M.gif

Hmm, do you not see the correlation? Maybe being a don goon clouds that?

now we see where these poor kids get their bad manners

The President Of The Electoral College Of The United States. :)
Have you contacted your Representative and 2 Senators about introducing legislation to get rid of the Electoral College? ;)

Maybe this is news to some, but fox has been shitting on Trump since the start. The guy is a cartel stooge, why would Trump care about his opinion? He's just trying to stay relevant.

I swear, I'll never understand lefts desire to appease every asshole of the world, as long as they aren't American

Tabloid thread

We are truly blessed to be able to feast on 8 years worth of these delicious liberal tears.

Canada is led by a real life cuck

France has been overtaken by Islam

And Mexico is a 3rd world country

Who gives a shit what they think

We are truly blessed to be able to feast on 8 years worth of these delicious liberal tears.

Fox was a right wing politician.

He and Bush Jr were BFF, both being bumbling, rancher idiots.

president-george-w-bush-and-mexican-president-vicente-fox-walk-from-picture-id3049103

Lol at macron "trolling" trump

142fbf7f42282c2e5e493a5a7de4a53871a4fd5e9826fe022f93d4dae3915261.jpg

0a5e99c6335cac756acabc2c8dfae7c8.jpg

Inb4 we have to save them from Germany again

When Trump said Mexico will pay he didn't mean, show them the receipt and ask for the payment...he will eventually tax anyone from Mexico crossing the boarder...and it would be bigly...

Marrying A model who won't even sleep in the same city as you.
Meh...more like Trump is too busy winning so he sent Melania home and fly her when he needs some stress release....

Back