First BJJ Class Monday - What to wear?

any shorts you can move in and your balls dont flop out while you're rolling.

t-shirt with short sleeves so people's arms dont get caught in sleeveless shirts/beaters.

cup.

and for the love of god, if you want to make friends shower right before you go and don't skimp on the Old Spice. nothing worse than "the stinky grappler." you'll understand when you get paired with one.

-edit- ^^meaning deodorant, not perfume or anything. i don't think you're trying to get *that* friendly with the dudes there.

b0b said:
Was the pantyhose thing a joke? No one wears it at my place, althought some football players wear it to make their legs more slippery. It is so pourous, it isn't going to protect against ringworm anyways.

Way to ruin it.

He was pretty convincing too, might have had a chance.

Fucking narc.

I just use a gi. I don't use a cup - eventually, your scrotum will be used to peoples' elbows and knees rubbing against it, so any pain won't bother you.

Mirada said:
Way to ruin it.

He was pretty convincing too, might have had a chance.

Fucking narc.

Cut me some slack, I have seen more rediculous things on here that WERE serious.

PS: My avatar sucks.

I used to cheat sometimes at the local yocal no gi events by wearing a longsleeved shirt and using it to maintain a better grip on my arms.

What about muay thai shorts ? with short black bike pants underneath ?

I want to start but my boardshorts r 2 restrictive and all i have is muay thai shorts and a short pair of elastic bike pants I use to play rugby in.. Kind of like a 2nd underwear.

Back