Fire these 2 immediately

I was expecting one of them to scream like a chick in a horror movie. I guess it had already been done.

It's Paige's fault, she made an uncomfortable situation for Waterson, forcing her to respond with a dance.

Very cringy moment that was, but other than that - I don't really care. Stop whining Sherdog.

Powerful control mind games by pvz. Waterson could either play along or look like a bore

Jeez, get over it. People behaving laughably at a weigh in is hardly story of the century. Or week.

I had to close the video when this happened.

Sherdog loves to sexualize female fighters, but holy shit, they'd better not have a fun, goofy moment

You're right, they deserve to have whatever type of standoff they prefer. Some can be breezy and fun, they all don't need to be intense. Personally, I don't really like it, and I feel like that makes me the old guy screaming at the neighbor's kids all the time.

Page looked adorable
Michelle looked kinda retarded for some reason

You're right, they deserve to have whatever type of standoff they prefer. Some can be breezy and fun, they all don't need to be intense. Personally, I don't really like it, and I feel like that makes me the old guy screaming at the neighbor's kids all the time.

I-had-fun-once-It-was-awful.jpg

If you don't like this you're sexist. You clowns love antics until it's a woman having fun being a woman. I bet y'all love Conor

Never seen such a shocking act like this at a weigh in

I said this earlier.... but vanzant looked like she made that up in drama class with 3 of her fat friends and waterson looks like shes wearing clown shoes. I hope this fight ends in a double ko.

Sherdog loves to sexualize female fighters, but holy shit, they'd better not have a fun, goofy moment

Because it was lame as hell. Running Man, The Wave? I thought she was a pro dancer. Next time come out dancing sexy or dont come out at all.

Back