Fire these 2 immediately

hqdefault.jpg
that time of the month

For the white Knights triggered by negative comments.... you can say something looks shit... with out being upset about it. Its merely an observation.. that the dancing... was whack as fuck.

That fucking lawn sprayer dance move must be destroyed along with forced dancing statedowns.

The ceremonial weigh-ins are a farce, and they got treated like it yesterday.

Man who gives a fuck.. they're not hurting anybody. Fucking people get triggered by small shit.

I didnt necessarily like the dancing moves or whatever that shit was. But I dont give a shit either.. they're gonna fight and that's what im looking for, so all good.

Only thing that was weird to me is how women can act like that then seconds later stare at each other and turn serious. Like if im fighting somebody, I aint doing that friendly shit.

Because it was lame as hell. Running Man, The Wave? I thought she was a pro dancer. Next time come out dancing sexy or dont come out at all.

Dana White should be replaced with a stripper poll.

I thought it was cute but for shits sake, practice beforehand! Neither one can dance!

Even if they made out though, it still wouldn't be as gay as half of what Platinum does at weighins.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment sir. This thread did get me to thinking about how many words rhyme with fire though. Wire is all I've got
Pyre
Mire
cryer
fryer
liar
lyre
buyer
dire
higher
hire
ire
Admire
tire

There are a lot more.

GUYS I SEE TWO GIRLS DANCING IM NEW TO THIS WHAT IS THIS WHY IS MY PENIS GETTING HARD

Back