Media Firas Zahabi: Conor McGregor is a ‘pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being’

not as disgusting as watching firas's brother fight.

Go back to training "fighters" Firas.
FlippantVacantCalf-size_restricted.gif
Hall would absolutely tap Conor out in 1 round.

that was old before conor's apology.

Didn't take much for Zahabi to do a quick 180. Conor admitting he was wrong....well, duh. Of course he was wrong, sucker punching a defenseless old man. Conor stating the obvious made Zahabi suddenly forgive him for being what he considered lowlife scum only moments earlier?

Weird.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice when Conor said, "I can't take the bait."? As if the old guy did something wrong to warrant getting punched? Or the guy taking a photo on his cell phone did something wrong to have his phone smashed? This is why I'll never be convinced there is any quality to his character. It's all PR. When he thinks there are no cameras, he's the kind of guy that punches a defenseless 50 year old man because the guy didn't want his crappy whiskey shoved in his face.

Fake outrage. Conor McGregor by definition committed a terrorist attack on US soil and it was brushed aside as a misdemeanor, and almost the entire MMA community supported him. Those who objected to his actions brushed them off as a "boys will be boys" non big deal issue.

Now, the same people are outraged because he slapped up some old disrespectful guy at a bar. After the bus attack was the time to come down on Conor McGregor. That behavior was utterly unacceptable. However, nothing was done to him.

The attack on the old Irish probably alcoholic is severely being blown out of proportion. It is no different than Fabricio Werdum chucking a boomerang at Colby The Bigot Covington. Many people applauded Fabricio Werdum for that.

He is right, McTapper is scum.
I wouldn't piss on McTapper if he was on fire.

It was a disgraceful act, but he who is without sin cast the first stone, i have done plenty of things that I'm ashamed off, especially while full of drink, so I'm not gonna act like he's a lost cause.

For me he has to earn back the respect that he's lost and show that he can be a good man again.

I think its clear he recognises that, so it's over to him.

Pathetic excuse of a human being ? Come on now what conor did was indefensible but doesn't mass murders and rapist deserve that title more ? Besides nobody got hurt there lol.

It's funny, Conor get much less hate than Jours when he's doing something wrong. I'm wonder why...

He is and I even see it in his body language/ rambling that when he attempts to say hes in wrong, he comes across phony and if he can get away with - he'll continue with his deplorable doings.
He is who he is-

My uncle enzo s favorite preaching is " At the end of the day AT SOMETIME, everything comes out in the wash"

Back