Media Firas Zahabi: Conor McGregor is a ‘pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being’

1bf16a0a71267a472b2dea52d6776e82.jpg
For this exact reason Conor has been misunderstood by the fans worldwide.

Nobody knows him personally except people who are around him.

Conor and Nick Diaz the past few years man. I don't want to see Nick fight again because I think he'd get hurt, not sure about Conor yet.

I don’t like what Conor did and I’m no nuthugger but people acting like he’s a cartel hitman skinning peeps alive Need to get over their own moral outrage and jerk themselves off . I give two rats ass generally of a fighter outside the ring anyway and that goes for actors, musicians and athletes unless it’s real real heinous . I don’t care if they’re all nice guys outside cage like GSP. . Yeah it was a bitch made move but that’s it . No need to make him into the next coming of Hitler . Get over yourself Firas .

The leprechaun is becoming more and more of a joke.

if i was an instant millionaire, i'd prolly fuck it all up too.

So much for the "excuse for a human beign" rhetoric and stuff. Mcg apologizes and everyone thinks he's ok. remember boys, this is the same jabroni that threw a dolly to a bus fiiled with people.
omg that could have caused hundreds upon hundreds in bus damage! We are lucky it only caused pink eye.

For this exact reason Conor has been misunderstood by the fans worldwide.

Nobody knows him personally except people who are around him.

Exactly, how do you know how was usama ben laden in private ?
Maybe he was a great dude !
Only Mollah Omar knows.
<BC1>

According to Conor fans, Firas must be a hater because of his criticism.

It’s baffling people are only now realizing this.

Most poor people from the UK are scumbags, classless cuckolds.

I mean he’s not wrong. Hopefully this is a gut check moment for him to finally get his fucking head out of his ass. He is still young enough to come back and regain his respect. But it Has to start now.

Never a big fan of Zahabi and now I think he's even more of a pussy. Conor (And Bones) can say what ever the fuck they want, actions speak. Gonna take more than an appology for me to root for him again. Get your shit together man.
but he knows philosophy bro, you don't know philosophy

I don’t like what Conor did and I’m no nuthugger but people acting like he’s a cartel hitman skinning peeps alive Need to get over their own moral outrage and jerk themselves off . I give two rats ass generally of a fighter outside the ring anyway and that goes for actors, musicians and athletes unless it’s real real heinous . I don’t care if they’re all nice guys outside cage like GSP. . Yeah it was a bitch made move but that’s it . No need to make him into the next coming of Hitler . Get over yourself Firas .
tbh ngl

Back