Finding a new twist to the Cauliflower ear discussion...

Really, it's not the ears I'm atracted to, it's the thought that a of what a hot female grappler would be like in bed...

Anyway, for those of you that said no way, do you have Cauli? If so, arn't ya being kinda hypocritical?

I was thinking about this because I am getting a little cauli for the first time (I've been grappling for 5 years, so I was at the point I thought I wouldn't get it). Anyway, the thought occured to me that perhaps chics would find cauli disgusting, so I tried to filp the situation around. Anyway, that was the inspiration of this thread.

Ybot said:
Anyway, for those of you that said no way, do you have Cauli? If so, arn't ya being kinda hypocritical?

No way. The standards of physical attraction are just plain different. Do you like your women with broad shoulders and narrow hips? Didn't think so.

Caulis are there with scars, it's incredibly attractive TO the ladies but not so much so ON the ladies.

That said, it depends on the cauli. Her jiujitsu skill would have to equal the size and nastiness of the cauli, BUT her skill cannot exceed mine. So she could have fairly nasty ears if she was at least competitive with me or near equal, but if she was straight up Sakuraba style her skill would level would have to be over the limit to compensate, so it's a no go.

It's a complicated system, but it hasn't steered me wrong yet. (I have not met a girl with cauli)

Back