Finally got me Froch tattoo colored in, super happy with it

Just like the arms...It looks like Froch likes unilateral exercises, but forgets to train the other side.

Also I would have added a flat earth right beneath, in order to emphasize the intelligence of Carl Froch.
Genius

froch.jpg

does a Peckah tat hurt?

Fugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's certainly an interesting choice.
To be honest, I didn't like it at first but the more that I look at it the more that I appreciate the old-school style of it. And although it's not a picture-perfect rendition of Froch it's unmistakably him. So, congrats. It's cool.
I thought it looked like one of the Noguiera brothers.

Funny how you get a Froch tattoo and you are a Naseem Hamed hater.

Have you read Froch’s autobiography? I read it and he said he rarely watched boxing growing up but when he did Hamed was his favourite fighter and he tried to emulate him in his amateur fights.

Just came from the Tyson Fury thread which reminded me of this. In Froch’s case he couldn’t be more different by the end of his pro career.

I thought it looked like one of the Noguiera brothers.
Lol.

A tattoo of them feeding a carrot to a bus would be better imho

Highly highly glorious my man. I got tattoos of Floyd Mayweather, Muhammad Ali, Wladimir Klitschko, and Vitali Klitschko lol. Looks epic

Nice Tat.

Have you noticed he's standing Southpaw?

I actually like it a lot, but I'm really big on traditional style tattoos so yeah haha

Don't want to highjack your thread TS, but though this was as good a place as any to show my signed copy of his autobiography. Such a nice guy and a class act, I love Froch.
froch.jpeg

I actually like it a lot, but I'm really big on traditional style tattoos so yeah haha

Don't want to highjack your thread TS, but though this was as good a place as any to show my signed copy of his autobiography. Such a nice guy and a class act, I love Froch.
View attachment 688423

I'm disappointed he hasnt included the attendance at Wembley on that

Thanks dude, this thread has given me the confidence to go get my wolf tat finished.
mgid:arc:content:mtv.es:5aa8a279-4881-494a-b4a5-6d0c3631de3d

Why is one of his legs half the size of the other?

I think it's because the distance
between them is about 1.5 miles, therefore looks smaller. It illustrates how far he has come in his time as a professional boxer.

Back