Finally Done with 1000 Piece Puzzle

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It took me about 5 days with about 2-3 hrs a day. No reason to do it and gonna break it up tomorrow and put it back it the box but I Did it.

mBJzlqX.jpeg

Haven't done a puzzle it so many yrs but this one felt easy. Every little box was just a box. So I made a system to do each flavor one and a time and it is went smooth.

Last edited:
Didn't know Legos made jigsaw puzzles.

Hate to say it, but I’ve noticed you forced a piece in the wrong place upper left

Congrats on the 1000 piece puzzle. It's very relaxing, and keeps your mind off all the normal bullshit. We do puzzles here quite often. View attachment 885635

Nice man. I normally do Lego sets to keep mine mind relaxed and waiting for a big one to come out next month. But it was pretty nice doing a puzzle.

Damn, that's a lot of free time.

Meanwhile I strugle with 100 piece puzzles meant for elementary school children, do the sides and corners and give up,lol

So relaxing you need to keep the puffer at hand.

Lol, that's part of the reason I have a 1000 piece puzzle of Santorini sat down unfinished. I'd start doing it and one of the 3 cats would saunter in and end up laying down in the middle of it. When they got up you'd find bits of puzzle attached to them...

Love how there's just 3 miserly bits of puzzle left at the end as a forlorn footnote...

Last edited:
It took me about 5 days with about 2-3 hrs a day. No reason to do it and gonna break it up tomorrow and put it back it the box but I Did it.

mBJzlqX.jpeg

Haven't done a puzzle it so many yrs but this one felt easy. Every little box was just a box. So I made a system to do each flavor one and a time and it is went smooth.
Flip it over and do it again.
Used to do that when I was younger.
After you do a puzzle a few times you start remembering which pieces go together so you start knocking them out hella quick and it becomes boring so we would do them upside down to provide more of a challenge. Then flip them.

(by upside down I mean picture side is facing the table top so its all blank pieces)

Back