Ferguson
Fili
Horiguchi

*upsets

Junior
Roy
Diego
Jordan
that guy whose fighting Dodson, forgot his name, but im picking him to beat Dodson, i've seen some of his fights, he looks good.

Junior
Roy
Diego
Jordan
that guy whose fighting Dodson, forgot his name, but im picking him to beat Dodson, i've seen some of his fights, he looks good.

My last prediction: you will go 0 for 5.

I'm torn on Kaufman and Eye. After the weigh-in, where Eye looked an inch or two taller than Kaufman and not a small, underweight natural flyweight, coupled with the fact that kaufman has looked really crappy in her last few fights, now I'm really unsure about my pick of Kaufman. Help! hehe

I'm also a bit torn on Marquardt and Lombard, but for quite a while now i've just had a feeling that Marquardt will win this. My mind tells me there's a reasonable chance Lombard will get an early TKO, but my gut says no. Who is less reliable than Lombard? How will the cut to WW affect him? Marquardt looked a lot bigger than Lombard at the weigh-in, and they're both around the same age. I've had a feelingi Lombard was gonna lose this (likely by decision) for a while now.

But Kaufman-Eye is driving me nuts. Seems 89% of people on here are going with Kaufman, which frankly i find surprising. Why is she such a big favorite? No ground game, lost to Ronda in like 45 seconds, won close, debatable decisions in her last 2 wins (I thought she lost her last fight).

Sarah is a huge favorite because Jessica is coming over from the "b-league" and not alot of people know of her at all; Whereas Sarah has fought Rousey and was a SF champion. Also people are counting Jessica out because she's a natural 125er; even though Sarah had tough fights against smaller opponents (most notably Leslie Smith, whom I also believe she lost to). Eye via SUB.

I'm going with Eye, I think you're right. Sub or Dec....either way I don't see Sarah's UFC debut going very well. Size certainly won't play a factor here.

Kaufman's been in the B-leagues too though. And yea, she fought Rousey - she got crushed in under a minute. Both she and Eye are making their UFC debuts tonight... i suppose Eye is newer to Zuffa, and Strikeforce fighters have done well in the UFC... Bellator fighters (like Lombard) not so much. Still... WMMA isn't as deep a field and I think this fight is at most a 50/50 tossup.

Back