My top picks:
Muay thai:

Yodlekpet vs Kulabdam
Tawanchai vs Saeksan
Tawanchai vs Yodlekpet
Saeksan vs Kulabdam
Rungkit vs Superlek

Kickboxing:
At 70 kg anything involving Petrosyan, Allazov, Sittichai, Grigorian, Tayfun Ozcan and Superbon, Yodsankali would be cool but perhaps not very realistic. Andy Ristie vs any top 10 at 70 kg should also be cool if he is in shape.

At 65 kg anything involving Qiu Jian Liang, Hiramoto Ren, Petpanomrung, Masaaki Noiri and Yang Zhuo would be good, but perhaps it's also not very realistic.

Also Takeru vs Tenshin would be a good fight. Or Takeru and Tenshin vs any top thai.

My somewhat realistic list below.
Cedric Doumbe vs Harut Grigorian in Glory
Tyjani Beztati vs Marat Grigorian in Glory
Tayfun Ozcan vs Superbon perhaps in Enfusion
Yang Zhuo vs Qiu Jian Liang perhaps in Glory of Heroes
Masaaki Noiri vs Hiramoto Ren in K-1

What are your top fights that you want to see?

I wanna see Yodwicha in that mix. This is the year where he needs to stop taking mismatches.

Looking forward to seeing Superlek in Onefc. Wanna see him against guys like Fabio Pinca, Alaverdi Ramazanov, Nong O and Liam Harrison just to see how he looks and if he chooses to fight aggressive like he has in his last international muaythai fights in Yokkao. Also Dylan Salvador and Rafi Bohic if One signs them.

Petrosyan vs Yodsanklai should happen this year which im excited for.

Petchpanomrung vs Qiu Jianliang would be a good match up.

Sittichai against the other top 70kg guys like Yod, Allazov and Petro.

I wanna see how the other top 70kg fighters handle Marat Grigorian. Petrosyan, Allazov and a Yod rematch would all be interesting.

Yodsanklai vs Yodwicha Onefc MuayThai rules in a cage with mma gloves would be interesting and different. I think Yodsanklai can somewhat handle Yodwichas clinching similar to the Yod vs Kem fight.

I love the way Onefc are doing things and that they're willing to experiment. I would love it if they started experimenting even further. Like for example if they made an offer to a boxer like Errol Spence who I dont think is signed to any major promotion and they asked him to come in and face Yodsanklai or Petrosyan under kickboxing rules. Doesn't have to be Spence. Could be a lesser boxer that's still high level. Would just be interested to see how it goes and its not always as easy as saying "boxers dont know how to block kicks so they would get destroyed by leg kicks or a head kick" which I see a lot of. It can be a lot more complex than that and I think people will be surprised how good SOME high level boxers could do under kickboxing rules. Just an example tho.
Well in ly opinion a guy like Spence has pretty good chances of beating a handful of kickboxers, especially the ones that mainly use their hands. Against guys with a full arsenal and a good outside game it’s a different story. I don’t think a fight like that would benefit the sport that much though.

Also i’m pretty sure Superbon fought Singdam and Saenchai. I don't think a fight against Nong-O is interesting now since the weight difference is quite big and it wouldn't prove anything either.

I agree it would be cool if Yodwicha starts fighting real opponents, whether in muay thai or kickboxing it doesn't matter.

Yodsanklai vs Petro is indeed a good fight but come on, he is gettinh old. Time to create some new stars. All those Buakaw, Saenchai, Yodsanklai etc still have it but they have nothing left to prove

Also i’m pretty sure Superbon fought Singdam and Saenchai. I don't think a fight against Nong-O is interesting now since the weight difference is quite big and it wouldn't prove anything either.
Superbon? I was talking about superlek[/QUOTE]

Possible:
Yodsanklai vs Petrosyan
Yodsanklai vs Souwer II
Verhoeven vs Badr II
Tenshin vs Rodtang II
Yodwicha vs Allasov

Wishful:
Kyshenko vs Harut Grigorian
Sittichai vs Allasov II
Petrosyan vs Ristie II
Takeru vs Tenshin

Maybe this will be the year that Yodsanklai VS Buakaw finally gets made <45>

Verhoeven or Hari vs Ghita 3
Joe Schilling vs anyone, as long as it's fair lool

Badr vs. Adegbuyi
Ben Sadddik vs. Adegbuyi
Verhoeven vs. Badr
The return of Ghita to Glory
Cozmanca vs. Vakhitov
Petrosyan vs. Sittichai
Allazov vs. Buakaw
Jianliang vs. Noiri
Jianliang vs. Petchpanomrung
Noiri vs. Petchpanomrung
Koya Urabe vs. Takeru

Petrosyan vs. Sittichai
Allazov vs. Buakaw
Jianliang vs. Noiri
Jianliang vs. Petchpanomrung
Noiri vs. Petchpanomrung
Koya Urabe vs. Takeru
Those are some good fights

Well, I personally want to watch the big guys, but the MT fans want to see the midgets. Although even for me Sittichai vs. Petrosyan would be interesting, while somebody like Allazov (rising up) against Buakaw would tell us if Buakaw is still competitive for Sittichai and Petro.

Noiri for me is the best under 70 kilogram fighter. That"s why I would like to see him against China"s best fighter and against Pet.

And Koya Urabe is the bantamweight of the moment, Takeru Segawa would deserve a chance at him since he is a little bit untested (even though he beat Taiga twice and can take decisions).

I am fan of the heavyweights (super heavies, light heavies, sometimes even the middleweights but not that much; for me +90 kgs).

Verhoeven vs Hari II
Pereira vs Kyshenko II
Mannaart vs Maslobojev
JBS vs Kryklia
Vakhitov vs Zhuravlev

Kyshenko is still fighting? What I dislike to Kyshenko now is that he went to 77, instead of 70. Or at least fight in fucking 85 if you have balls! 77 is not really that competitive, for example Doumced cannot knock out others than below average.

Didn't seem to want to keep making weight at 70, went to 77, then 80 where he was for years and last fought 85. Somewhere there beat Pereira the current Glory champ at 81 kg also.

Think he wanted to be retired by now but a fight or two fell through so idk.

His last opponent a couple days after their fight:
YTX6xje.jpg

All hail King Kyshenko, champchampchamp of 70+kg!

Last edited:
Kyshenko is still fighting? What I dislike to Kyshenko now is that he went to 77, instead of 70. Or at least fight in fucking 85 if you have balls! 77 is not really that competitive, for example Doumced cannot knock out others than below average.
77kg is more competetive than 84kg..
Pereira has been dominating the 84kg division for a while and seems to have both Marcus and Belgaroui number, Wilnis can give him a tough fight based on their styles, but he hasn't been able to beat the top guys to earn himself a titleshot, then you have Levin who doesn't seem interested in fighting anymore.
77kg has the Groenhart/Grigorian rivalry, and both can beat each other at anytime, also Doumbe is on a hot streak, Nabiev and Kongolo are still good enough to give anyone a decent challenge, Holzken just came back on ONE and looked good..

Pereira has no one left to fight and therefore will try MMA, while Grigorian has plenty of options. Personally i'd like to see GLORY going after more talent at 77kg since they're out there, bring back Stetsurenko.

Yod vs Buakaw would rock...would love to finally see that.

My top picks:
Muay thai:

Yodlekpet vs Kulabdam
Tawanchai vs Saeksan
Tawanchai vs Yodlekpet
Saeksan vs Kulabdam
Rungkit vs Superlek

Kickboxing:
At 70 kg anything involving Petrosyan, Allazov, Sittichai, Grigorian, Tayfun Ozcan and Superbon, Yodsankali would be cool but perhaps not very realistic. Andy Ristie vs any top 10 at 70 kg should also be cool if he is in shape.

At 65 kg anything involving Qiu Jian Liang, Hiramoto Ren, Petpanomrung, Masaaki Noiri and Yang Zhuo would be good, but perhaps it's also not very realistic.

Also Takeru vs Tenshin would be a good fight. Or Takeru and Tenshin vs any top thai.

My somewhat realistic list below.
Cedric Doumbe vs Harut Grigorian in Glory
Tyjani Beztati vs Marat Grigorian in Glory
Tayfun Ozcan vs Superbon perhaps in Enfusion
Yang Zhuo vs Qiu Jian Liang perhaps in Glory of Heroes
Masaaki Noiri vs Hiramoto Ren in K-1

What are your top fights that you want to see?
I like those muay thai picks. A fight i would like to see (its not gonna happen more of a fantasy fight) is rittewada vs saenchai

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back