Fights You Want To See in 2013

OverGodReem**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
the fights i want to see

Jones Vs Hamill II- to settle the score, if Jones can beat him i suggest a rubber match
Okami Vs Anderson III- as well documented Okami is 1-1 against the Spider and just beat his last opponent in impressive fasion. i think we should settle the score between these too.
Edgar Vs Henderson III- the first 2 were robbery's

Shogun vs. Bonner
Glover vs. JBJ
Weidmann vs. Anderson Silva

i saw Bones/Hamill and stopped reading, have you lost your mind OP?

if your'e trying to be funny, you need to try harder.

the fights i want to see

Jones Vs Hamill II- to settle the score, if Jones can beat him i suggest a rubber match
Okami Vs Anderson III- as well documented Okami is 1-1 against the Spider and just beat his last opponent in impressive fasion. i think we should settle the score between these too.
You relieze none of those fights will happen this year right?

Shogun vs Rampage/Lil Nog 2
Cigano vs Overeem
Anderson vs GSP
Aldo vs LW division

JDS/Overeem
Hendo/Jones

Melendez vs Henderson
GSP vs Hendricks
Cigano vs Overeem

Werdum VS Mir

Anderson Silva VS Marquardt

LHW champ (whoever it shall be) VS Cyrille Diabat

I want to see as many great LW matchups as possible.
I want to see guys like Pettis, Cerrone, Varner, Barboza, Njokuani, Nate Diaz, Bendo, Lauzon, Miller, Aoki, Melendez, Pearson, and Wiman fight as often as possible.

the fights i want to see

All your picks pretty much suck. Hamill did not win, he was getting tooled from start to finish. An illegal elbow stopped the fight i believe. No need for a rematch. Okami....hahahaha yeah right, same thing. It was a DQ.

Pettis-Bendo II
Lombard-Belfort
Silva-Weidman
Cain-Overeem
JDS-Cain III

hendo vs. jones
barnett vs. mir
arlovski in ufc vs. ?
kharitonov in ufc vs. ?
cormier vs. jds
werdum vs. cain
showgun vs. lil nog 2