Fights to make at FW

GOATtalks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
FW has become the slowest division in UFC. No one in the top15 has been scheduled to fight right now. They need to start moving ASAP.

Volk vs Ortega

Zabit vs Yair, title eliminator

Max vs Kattar

KZ vs Emmet

Allen vs Stephens

Ryan Hall vs Bryce Mitchell

Sodiq vs Ige

Barboza vs Chikadze

Burgos vs Grant Dawson

Book it Dana!

Stop it with the Zabit-Yair fight. UFC should have moved on from that fight months ago. It's not happening and the division is being held up.

I'd have Max fight Zabit at this point, Yair's ducked Zabit about as hard as someone can duck. I'd make Kattar Yair instead. Also why waste Mitchell fighting Hall.

I'd have Max fight Zabit at this point, Yair's ducked Zabit about as hard as someone can duck. I'd make Kattar Yair instead. Also why waste Mitchell fighting Hall.
Wouldn’t you want to know who would come on top? Those scrambles would be insane

Wouldn’t you want to know who would come on top? Those scrambles would be insane
Interesting sure but nah would be a waste of a prospect, doesn't do much for Mitchell win or lose, I'd give Mitchell someone like Stephens. Hall I'd just give freakshow fights given he's never going to be in the title picture.

Another bullshit division dana ruined with his politics and that bullshit rematch. Idk what's wrong with yair. Forever avoiding zabit. Emmett brutally injured. Kattar vs holloway. Don't like it. And they're the only active healthy top 5-7 ish talent.
Obviously I'd book ortega volk
Zabit vs max
Emmett vs yair
Zombie vs Kattar.
Not familiar with arnold Allen, sodiq and dawodu unfortunately.

Max vs Zabit
Yair vs Kattar
Zombie vs Emmett
FW has become the slowest division in UFC. No one in the top15 has been scheduled to fight right now. They need to start moving ASAP.

Volk vs Ortega

Max vs Kattar

KZ vs Emmet

Allen vs Stephens

Sodiq vs Ige

Barboza vs Chikadze

Burgos vs Grant Dawson

Book it Dana!
Barboza chikadze? You sure about that? Ion know man. Barboza is potential dream fight material with some of the top ten guys. But the kicks that would come out of that fight bruh. Jeez.

Barboza chikadze? You sure about that? Ion know man. Barboza is potential dream fight material with some of the top ten guys. But the kicks that would come out of that fight bruh. Jeez.
I feel like Barboza is still a bit unproven at FW and Giga deserves a step up. Stylistically their fight is a recipe for fireworks

Volk (C) vs Ortega (#2)
Holloway (#1) vs Zabit (#3)
Yair (#4) vs Kattar (#6)
KZ (#5) vs Emmett (#7)
Stephens (#8) vs Hall (#13)
Mitchell (#14) vs Ige (#11)
Allen (#8) vs Yusuff (#10)
Burgos (#12) vs Evloev
Barboza (#15) vs Chikadze

Volk (C) vs Ortega (#2)
Holloway (#1) vs Zabit (#3)
Yair (#4) vs Kattar (#6)
KZ (#5) vs Emmett (#7)
Stephens (#8) vs Hall (#13)
Mitchell (#14) vs Ige (#11)
Allen (#8) vs Yusuff (#10)
Burgos (#12) vs Evloev
Barboza (#15) vs Chikadze
This is even better

Volk vs Ortega

Max vs Kattar

KZ vs Emmet

Allen vs Stephens

Sodiq vs Ige

Barboza vs Chikadze

Burgos vs Grant Dawson

Book it Dana!
Really good matchmaking imo

Back