Fights in Boston.. ON A SUNDAY?!

SKWERT

White Belt
Reaction score
Was this the worst scheduling in UFC history or what? You always have to consider the Patriots for this time of year. The game is going to completely overshadow the fights. I've heard that it's not sold out yet.. Hmmm I wonder why?? Either Pats fans will get drunk and celebrate the win or get drunk and sulk over the loss.

The game is at 6:40. The main card is at 10.

What the problem is?

Just realized that the next day is MLK day and therefore I have no class.

Gonna be the smallest house ever
Perfect time to get some cheap tickets on Stub Hub

NFL game is the reason why they went with Sunday. If you know how the shows that debut on the network TV works, then you'll see why they picked this time frame. It's like scheduling the first episode of Seinfeld right after Cheers.

nfl game is the reason why they went with sunday. If you know how the shows that debut on the network tv works, then you'll see why they picked this time frame. It's like scheduling the first episode of seinfeld right after cheers.

+wwe

This is the 5 thread I have seen on this topic but hey I kinda like it anyway.

I think Fox was hoping for Dallas in the NFC game and they were wishing that the Patriots would not make it. This fight night was planned like 4 months ago?

Is that American Football or something?

NFL game is the reason why they went with Sunday. If you know how the shows that debut on the network TV works, then you'll see why they picked this time frame. It's like scheduling the first episode of Seinfeld right after Cheers.

Yea gonna be a shitload of promoting an FS1 card during the AFC Championship game on CBS

The game is at 6:40. The main card is at 10.

What the problem is?

There's gonna be some overlap and emotional fans.. Didn't a San Francisco Giants game run all crazy over the UFCs broadcast?

The NFL game will be a lead in to the fight. Fox already had a lot of commercials for The Notorious Connor McGregor (oops, I mean ufc fight night) during the Packers game yesterday. They'll spam those during the game and it'll be good for the ufc and fs1

lol at the UFC going head to head with the NFL. A-level athletes via KTFO rd 1

Was this the worst scheduling in UFC history or what? You always have to consider the Patriots for this time of year. The game is going to completely overshadow the fights. I've heard that it's not sold out yet.. Hmmm I wonder why?? Either Pats fans will get drunk and celebrate the win or get drunk and sulk over the loss.

That's because it's a decent sized arena for the most part the only tickets available are the nosebleeds.

i7BQdmh01KRVL.JPG

Football is rugby here, nfl is boring and slow.

Nfl players make rugby players look very very slow.

Nfl = A level athletes

Rugby = C- level athletes

American football is the greatest sport on planet earth. The skills, the strategy, the coaching, the intricacies.....such a complex & amazing game!!

Back