News Fighting Alliance Championship 10

David Onama vs. Brad Robison

• Total voters
They let Invicta go elsewhere? Like it was Invicta's choice or the UFC forced them out? And where the hell can Invicta go? FITE.TV or what?
-
Oh! Squished him!

Yeah. All Invicta events used to be completely free on fight pass. Don't have all the answers but if you check out the invicta fc web site it describes where to watch. Some is free on you tube & some is on something else.

Yeah. All Invicta events used to be completely free on fight pass. Don't have all the answers but if you check out the invicta fc web site it describes where to watch. Some is free on you tube & some is on something else.

Believe some PPV some free on Axis? Well not sure if that's "free"...

that warrior tattoo is really questionable, from an outside perspective...

yeah I used to watch'em! lol
Believe some PPV some free on Axis? Well not sure if that's "free"...
My friend might has axis in his cable package Might have that in my cable package I'll have to check, I used to have it years ago when they had LFA and other fight orgs before they went to fight pass when that MMA show with Bas Rutten and Kenny Whoever was on. (Maybe it still is, who knows)... Good Stuff.

Budo 4 tweets look hot! Jus FYI - I haven't peeked but I saw a few caps and a few Wows!

Budo 4 tweets look hot! Jus FYI - I haven't peeked but I saw a few caps and a few Wows!

Nice. I don't know if I've seen anything from them. Curious for sure.

Lots of stuff going on on fight pass tonight!

Yea - lol - gonna be a bit a work to get through it all.

I spent 4hrs workin muh basement t'day - pretty beat but pleased with the work so far.

OMG Combate is bout ta start too folks!

#1 Org bout ta Show!

<escalate99>

How I feel trying to make it thru a weekend full of MMA...

run-forrest-puppet.gif

Back