News Fighting Alliance Championship 10

David Onama vs. Brad Robison

• Total voters
I’m the only one going for Robison????
Even though he doesn’t look as athletic and explosive as Onama - he has big ears!!!!
Which means he was teased his entire life = tough angry mofo ;)

30 Min Intermission...

Smoke em if ya got em!

<GinJuice>

Ya. On fight pass in 30 mins.
A lotta people investing in the cannabis industry. Some will do well. Others will get burned.

I’m the only one going for Robison????
Even though he doesn’t look as athletic and explosive as Onama - he has big ears!!!!
Which means he was teased his entire life = tough angry mofo ;)
LOL, sounds like as good a reason as any. Honestly I don't brush up on the fighters like some here do. Anyhoo, welcome here. Have fun.

Ya. On fight pass in 30 mins.
A lotta people investing in the cannabis industry. Some will do well. Others will get burned.

I'ma do well - Got 2 buds (Medical Grade Growers - they also install/rescue Grow Rooms) who are making a killing on the side already. I've worked with them on a few sites. Good money.

Might slide into delivery gig as well now that it's all proper in NYS... Listings are up... Not sure they can meet what I'm making now but local gig work of this nature might beat muh long haul gigs...

I'ma do well - Got 2 buds (Medical Grade Growers - they also install/rescue Grow Rooms) who are making a killing on the side already. I've worked with them on a few sites. Good money.

Might slide into delivery gig as well now that it's all proper in NYS... Listings are up... Not sure they can meet what I'm making now but local gig work of this nature might beat muh long haul gigs...
Hey good for you bud. You've got a good head on your shoulders. We all know that.

Glad they are showing good stuff on the pre-fight stuff on fight pass. Announcments from DWCS, promos for other features. I'm no shill - heavily criticized fight pass letting Invicta go elsewhere - but it's good seeing they've made some improvements. Beats the crap out of that horrible music with one card that read 'The event will start shortly.' Especially to the live fights, which are now - finally! - streaming in 1080p.

Glad they are showing good stuff on the pre-fight stuff on fight pass. Announcments from DWCS, promos for other features. I'm no shill - heavily criticized fight pass letting Invicta go elsewhere - but it's good seeing they've made some improvements. Especially to the live fights streams, which are now in 1080p.

Yup - I still consider it worth every penny. Prolly 70% a what I see on side Orgs anyhow.

Plus as mentioned in the other thread. Oft makes it easier to binge watch a fighter if yer "learning" or reviewing.

Hey good for you bud. You've got a good head on your shoulders. We all know that.

Glad they are showing good stuff on the pre-fight stuff on fight pass. Announcments from DWCS, promos for other features. I'm no shill - heavily criticized fight pass letting Invicta go elsewhere - but it's good seeing they've made some improvements. Beats the crap out of that horrible music with one card that read 'The event will start shortly.' Especially to the live fights, which are now - finally! - streaming in 1080p.
They let Invicta go elsewhere? Like it was Invicta's choice or the UFC forced them out? And where the hell can Invicta go? FITE.TV or what?
-
Oh! Squished him!

Nuther tappy tappy!

I hope you're wearing the DARE shirt ironically good sir!

Les go Wagy!

Gotta like the dry ice machine entrances.

Back