Fighters you were right and wrong about!

I was wrong about Gunnar Nelson and Galore Bofando. I expected them two to take UFC by storm. Gunnar is now hiding away after taking a nasty KO. He'll fight about as regular as Gus now. Galore had no answer to being taken down by Chad Laprise. He looked hopeless.
I was right about Ortega. Several fights ago I could tell he was destined for being one of the elites. I saw it much sooner than others did, that's for sure.

I was wrong about Gunnar Nelson and Galore Bofando. I expected them two to take UFC by storm. Gunnar is now hiding away after taking a nasty KO. He'll fight about as regular as Gus now. Galore had no answer to being taken down by Chad Laprise. He looked hopeless.
I was right about Ortega. Several fights ago I could tell he was destined for being one of the elites. I saw it much sooner than others did, that's for sure.

Gunni got eye poked viciously though

like seriously, if you don't remember it, go watch the replay of that fight

the dude fucking scraped at his eyes.

Right:
I bet that TJ would beat Cody
I bet Weidman would beat Silva (1st & 2nd) fight

Wrong:
I bet Francis Ngannou would beat Miocic
I bet Rockhold would stop (KO/TKO) Bisping (2nd fight) I thought it was the safest bet on the card.

I won a lot of money betting on Jon Jones back when he was fighting Bader. Most of my friends think they are hardcore fans but are casuals. all they saw was his loss to hamill via DQ and they all jumped to put money on Bader lol

I told them they were fucking crazy and that he was going to be champ inside of 2 years. He beat that prediction by quite a bit.

Sad to see what he became.

I really thought Chael was going to beat Silva in the rematch. I thought he was going to beat him the first time as well, which he did for 95% of the entire fight.

Oh well, atleast the chris beat him twice and snapped his leg like a twig as a bonus.

I never understood the Galore Bofando hype,but I guess it's cause I watched some of his fights before he was in the UFC.That guys is ridiculously athletic but not a good fighter at all when it comes to UFC level.Like Papy Abedi,people were saying he was going to be champ but Papy was still a lot better than Bofando for his time but not a great fighter for the top level.

Ortega is awesome,but I consider this thread and question more like guys that really made it and established themselves over time as top top guys and there's still some questions about Ortega imo,but of course that's just my opinion and the question it self is totally objective.

right-jon jones

wrong-conor

theres others but those are the biggest ones

I absolutely though Niko price was a wannabe street guy from Florida that could t even get in the real ATT

Damn was I wrong

I was right and wrong about Kevin Lee. I thought we was going to be a beast and future champion. Then he got KOed by that bjj guy. He’s still a beast. The jury is still out on being a champion.

fxt9wn.jpg

The victor of this fight should be obvious.... right?
It should be a bannable offense showing Rus- He Who Should Not Be Named. His hammerfist is a holocaust

Figured the HW was his for the taking. Oh how I was wrong...
BR0bb2l.gif

Shit still has me all...

200.gif

Wrong : Saw Conor losing every fight so far, except Nate 1. Really wrong I know.

Right : Cormier being the GOAT.

Back