Fighters you remember one way but are the complete opposite in reality

don't ask

Special Secretary of Shitposting
@Silver
Reaction score
For me, it's Jeremy Horn. In my head, I have this image of a scrappy, small, scrawny middleweight who taught himself BJJ and made a name for himself by sheer determination.

In reality, he's most of those things, but he's also a 6'1" dude who fought all the way up at heavyweight. Several months ago, I rewatched his fight against Shamrock and was amazed at how he towered over Frank.

I was watching UFC 22 during my workout this morning and the commentators described Horn as a powerhouse who wouldn't be able to push Godsey around, like Horn had done to his previous opponent.

When Jon Jones first burst on to the scene, he seemed like a mild mannered, humble kid who had the potential to be Michael Jordan of MMA. He was the first fighter with Nike & Gatorade sponsorships. He also claimed to be anti-drugs and admitted to telling on kids who smoked marijuana. He portrayed himself as a meek man of God.

In reality, Jon Jones is an arrogant and vindictive human. He threatened to hurt Colby Covington because he didn’t do the dishes. He also threatened to stick his finger up a comedians butthole. He’s tormented his wife & kids and harmed countless others. He also isn’t scared to headbutt a car or use performance enhancing drugs. He’s also willing to hid under an octagon to avoid getting caught. He will hold grudges for years and his passive aggressiveness is unmatched.

The Horn thing is kind of like Oleg Taktarov for me. He seems kind of small cause he’s fighting Severn and Tank, but he’s a six footer, which technically makes him not a manlet.

When Jon Jones first burst on to the scene, he seemed like a mild mannered, humble kid who had the potential to be Michael Jordan of MMA. He was the first fighter with Nike & Gatorade sponsorships. He also claimed to be anti-drugs and admitted to telling on kids who smoked marijuana. He portrayed himself as a meek man of God.

In reality, Jon Jones is an arrogant and vindictive human. He threatened to hurt Colby Covington because he didn’t do the dishes. He also threatened to stick his finger up a comedians butthole. He’s tormented his wife & kids and harmed countless others. He also isn’t scared to headbutt a car or use performance enhancing drugs. He’s also willing to hid under an octagon to avoid getting caught. He will hold grudges for years and his passive aggressiveness is unmatched.

Jon is a self loathing closet case

I have a pretty good memory, so not really.

But the way other people remember certain fighters, in hindsight/memory, I find a bit off.

But it’s all good. If you were entertained, that’s all that matters. I’ve never been into labeling most fighters, at all. Just the really good ones, the shit talking lowlifes, and the cheaters.

Who Is This?????
Does Corrado know you hacked his account????

Hang on now, threatening Colby for not doing the dishes is an honourable thing to do if you ask me.

I only got to watch Paul Craig in 2018 (I was an inactive SD member that time) and I've always thought he was a douche who's always hot tempered and lack impulse control in faceoffs. It really rubbed me the wrong way seeing his faceoff with Shogun and I disliked him in an instant.

Then I got to watch him again during covid-era and I realized that he's actually the opposite after the fights. He's very classy, respectful, well spokened, and is very professional. Seems to have a good character, and that his intense face to face staredowns are more of just thing to hype up the fight. I remember the Jamahal fight being so intense as if they had bad blood, but the post fight IG videos of them hanging out after the fight are really cool to see.

Honda Housy,
Her personality was upbeat and cute at first. Her post weigh in body was tight. Definitely a would do her physique!💦
Then her real jelly side showed up during TUF vs Meisha Sexy Ass Tate.
It was a total turnoff once I noticed her kankles and that depends butt began to grow. She hit rock bottom after Holly bounced her head off her foot and the floor; before Amanda turned her into a zombie!!🧟‍♀️
Don't even get me started on that cringy Roddy Piper bit she copied🤡
<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Back