• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighters You Miss (Post Pics And Gifs)

uj1493y.gif

1270753197492.gif

20r8twh.jpg

2hrq2yg.jpg

atokno.jpg

r8teeb.jpg

Matt Hughes in his prime was amazing.

He was the one who got me very much into MMA.

Anyone who wasn't down with Brock is a fucking dick. That's all there is to it.

Brock was awesome and a better MMArtist than 75% of the HWs that have passed through the UFC.

shit/10 on the troll.

And I miss:
evan_tanner.jpg

thumbs_up_matt_leblanc.gif

Solid choice. Would have been interesting to see how he might have fared on TUF had he not been matched up against Michael Johnson to get in to the house.

Brian Foster

2.gif

5.gif

7.gif

No decent gifs of his fights with Story or Petz but he was fun to watch. It's a shame that injuries led to his departure from the UFC on the heels of that win over Brown (and a cringe-worthy, if well-intentioned post-fight interview). He's 6-1 since leaving the UFC but Titan FC is the only promotion he's fought for that I'd heard of. I wonder if it's just been an issue of finding commissions who will clear a guy who's had a brain hemorrhage and a burst testicle to fight.

Lesnar
GSP
Fedor
Sonnen
Ubereem (his deflated post-suspension self is not the guy I enjoy watching)
Hughes
Couture

Anyone who wasn't down with Brock is a fucking dick. That's all there is to it.

Brock was awesome and a better MMArtist than 75% of the HWs that have passed through the UFC.

Get real, people didn't like Brock, at the time, because he was an arrogant, abrasive dick. Pretty much the same reason people don't like JBJ, only taken to a much, much greater extreme.

Back