• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighters You Miss (Post Pics And Gifs)

Don't have to wait too much longer for this guy to come back anymore... :icon_chee

nickdiaz.jpg

OWI8l3A.jpg

Misaki, Sudo, Miyata, Huerta, Torres. Only the first two are officially retired. Huerta and Torres have fights coming up, but they aren't what they use to be.

Rulon Gardner

th

Will always wonder what could have been had he stuck with MMA. Came in and pretty much handled Hidehiko Yoshida and that was it.

Rulon didn't like to hit other people. Much like Severn in UFC 4. I'm sure Rulon competed because of the pay scale difference between Pride and Amateur Wrestling. Although it was a lackluster fight, it was pretty cool seeing two gold medalists in different sports competing against each other.

Sakuraba, w/o a doubt!

I also miss seeing Roger Huerta in the UFC. Poor dude's been getting tore up lately!

hasn't been that long but Wanderlei.

Yamamoto Norifumi (preferably the explosive, arrogant version)

I don't see any love for this guy yet. R.I.P. Evan

20130207022219_evan_tanner.JPG

p761437240-3.jpg

he has a fight coming up next month!

huertaguidastaredown.gif

I will never forget his fight with guida.

Say what you want about Brock Lesnar but his fights always had some kinda special buzz leading up to it. The only fights that have came close to be compared is Silva/Sonnen 2 and Silva/Weidman 2.

Back