Fighters with questionable nationality

"Questionable nationality". Lol well played
TS trying to be slick...I think we know what this thread is really about.

Please send this to the war room or wasteland....These threads never end well.

Let the fighters choose. If they feel strong ties to the country their parents or grandparents are from, it makes sense they would feel a connection to it too.

I could understand some backlash if the fighter had no connection to the country. Like if Bisping began repping Japan or something. I thought Brock repping Canada was surprising until I realized he lives there so it makes sense.

I respect Andrei for repping the US. It's the country he lives in now fuck all the traitors.

Mark Hunt is a Samoan, claimed by New Zealand, living in and representing Australia

honestly, does it matter?
yes it's real simple if you were born in America and want to rep another country move there like Brock did other wise wear the fucking Stars and Stripes and stop acting like you're not.

Brock Lesnar Representing Canada then gets caught using PEDS first time.

Your rite brah, everyones American.

Not a single fighter in the UFC is anything else they're all lying for the money and glory of making up ethnic roots.

Anderson Silva, hello, Anderson ??? Brazilian my ass sounds pretty Norwegian to me and that's pretty much America. And, he's in Burger King commercials, I don't see him sponsoring no Brazilian food so get out of here w that Brazil stuff.

Cro Cop, I haven't heard of a single Croatian named "Croatian Cop" that's clearly an American name and he's lying and pretending to live there. Prolly has an apartment in Idaho.

Jose Aldo, man I live in American and there's so many Jose's here. No way someone else from another country is named Jose.

And Conor McGregor, about as Irish as American Pie. He lives in SF and Vegas Bro and shops in Beverly Hills, sounds like someones milking the "Irish" for some $$$.

These guys needs to come clean and admit they're Americans.

*You're

Can anyone tell me the ethnicity of Robbie Lawler? Just out of curiosity lol I'm really curious

TS trying to be slick...I think we know what this thread is really about.

Please send this to the war room or wasteland....These threads never end well.

In fairness, I don't think English is his first language.

yes it's real simple if you were born in America and want to rep another country move there like Brock did other wise wear the fucking Stars and Stripes and stop acting like you're not.

You sound like a right dick.

Mark Hunt is a Samoan, claimed by New Zealand, living in and representing Australia
Thats an Australian thing we claim anything. You date an Aussie celebrity you're an Australian. Then if they have a meltdown (Russell Crowe/Mel Gibson) we act like we never did.

It's marketing more than anything, as already stated on the first page. Just felt like reinforcing that point.

Back