Fighters with questionable nationality

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand about the fighters that represents the country of their descent and not the country where they are born and raised.

This are the fighters:

Mma:

Stipe Miocic - Ufc Champ,American from Croation descent that represents Croatia.

Cain Velasquez - according to maestro Werdum an American pretending to be Mexican

Brandon Vera - American representing Philippines

Mark Munoz - Born in Japan,lives in America. Represents Philippines.

Old Laursen - Danish fighter who represents Philippines.

Pitbull Arlovsky - Belarusian immigrant that represents America,well he's already living in America so not questionable.

honestly, does it matter?

I think Miocic does represent America. Its just not original to come out with an American flag or something like that, lol.

About Cain, I think the UFC pushed him to act like that- to enter the Mexican market.

IDK why they do it but it helps the UFC brand that they do it, so maybe there's something to it...

I don't have a major problem with any of these.

Its more a marketing thing imo
USA is already a good market and the countries these fighters "represents" are not yet

"Questionable nationality". Lol well played

Stipe is always rapping Cleveland I think it was UFC who pushed the Croatian angle to replace Cro Cop

What a shame for Beneil Dariush and Randa Markos...

I think Miocic does represent America. Its just not original to come out with an American flag or something like that, lol.

About Cain, I think the UFC pushed him to act like that- to enter the Mexican market.
Did the UFC push him to get the brown pride tat?

Lots of Americans rep their ethnicity. No biggie.

Ufc like target demographic

When you say represent, are you sure you're not confusing that with them being proud of their heritage?

who does TYRON think he is..... hes black...he need to stay in the corner and be humble like the rest of the black champs.only whites can demand fights like that.

Velasquez and Miocic were born the the US how much more Americn could they be?
Miocic doesn't even represent Croatio he had those shorts and that's it he doesn't even speak Croatian and I think he was there once to promote some MMA event.
Both Velasquez and Miocic were born and raised in the US and have US citizenship how would they represent any other country?

I don't understand about the fighters that represents the country of their descent and not the country where they are born and raised.

This are the fighters:

Mma:

Stipe Miocic - Ufc Champ,American from Croation descent that represents Croatia.

Cain Velasquez - according to maestro Werdum an American pretending to be Mexican

Pitbull Arlovsky - Belarusian immigrant that represents America,well he's already living in America so not questionable.

Your rite brah, everyones American.

Not a single fighter in the UFC is anything else they're all lying for the money and glory of making up ethnic roots.

Anderson Silva, hello, Anderson ??? Brazilian my ass sounds pretty Norwegian to me and that's pretty much America. And, he's in Burger King commercials, I don't see him sponsoring no Brazilian food so get out of here w that Brazil stuff.

Cro Cop, I haven't heard of a single Croatian named "Croatian Cop" that's clearly an American name and he's lying and pretending to live there. Prolly has an apartment in Idaho.

Jose Aldo, man I live in American and there's so many Jose's here. No way someone else from another country is named Jose.

And Conor McGregor, about as Irish as American Pie. He lives in SF and Vegas Bro and shops in Beverly Hills, sounds like someones milking the "Irish" for some $$$.

These guys needs to come clean and admit they're Americans.

Last edited:

This are the fighters:

Mma:

You forgot Brian Stann...born in Japan but repping US & A.

Your rite brah, everyones American.

Not a single fighter in the UFC is anything else they're all lying for the money and glory of making up ethnic roots.

Anderson Silva, hello, Anderson ??? Brazilian my ass sounds pretty Norwegian to me.

Vitor Belford... get outta here, Vitors an American name.

Jose Aldo, man I live in American and there's so many Jose's here. No way someone else from another country is named Jose.

And Conor McGregor, about as Irish as American Pie. He lives in Vegas Bro and shops on Rodeo drive, sounds like someones milking the Irish roots.

These guys needs to come clean and admit they're Americans.

Anderson and Lyoto live a few miles away from me lol...don't think they're raising their kids in Brazil.

Back