Fighters who you don't enjoy listening to.

Belfort is the only fighter I really can't listen to there are some boring ones but i just can't listen to Vitor talking he has some of the cheesiest metaphors mixed with some bible quotes it's horrible

Frank Mir.

Completely full of himself, thinks he is smarter than everyone else, hypes his highs while forgetting his many many lows. Just a grade a jerk. He is also a poor commentator as he clearly puts little effort into his preperation.

Vitor and GSP. A simple question and they'll spend minutes giving an answer. Might be because English isn't their first language I don't know, they just annoy me when they talk.

Oh and I can't forget about Nick Diaz. Listening to him talking is hard.

Heres a thought...Who gives a fuck what they say, there fighters, watch them fight and flip the fucking channel.

long list hehe, bendo,gsp,sanchez,a.silva,henderson,hughes,dolloway,ortiz off the top of my head

Heres a thought...Who gives a fuck what they say, there fighters, watch them fight and flip the fucking channel.

Here's a thought, if you don't think its relevant who people don't like to listen to, don't post in the thread. CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL.

Benson Henderson
Forrest Griffin
Frank Mir
Jon Jones
Quinton Jackson
Vitor Belfort

Forrest, Dodson, Griffin, Forrest and Roy Nelson.

Rory Mac. Fitch before the Silva fight was annoying as well. Acting like he was cheated out of a title shot or something.

Mainly just the religious ones like Ben Henderson.

Diaz brothers or whatever, Sonnen plus any other fighter that gets the no-minds on this site all fired-up.

Forrest, just because he has acted like a baby after a few losses.

Rhonda, Kos, Mir

Back