Fighters who you don't enjoy listening to.

hoorah

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Vitor Belfort has always been a fighter that I think is exciting in the Octagon/ring. I just don't like listening to the guy. It seems like he spews stuff he doesn't mean, such as calling Bisping a 'Hooligan" then apparently texting Bisping after and apologizing for it.

But that's just one fighter that I don't particularly enjoy listening-in on but like his fighting style.

Who's yours?

Rampage, GSP, most brazilians after a loss

basically fighters who I know what they will say before even opening their mouth

Rampage.

Weird thing is, I dislike Jones after his fights, and then like him after I hear him speak.

Vitor Belfort has always been a fighter that I think is exciting in the Octagon/ring. I just don't like listening to the guy. It seems like he spews stuff he doesn't mean, such as calling Bisping a 'Hooligan" then apparently texting Bisping after and apologizing for it.

But that's just one fighter that I don't particularly enjoy listening-in on but like his fighting style.

Who's yours?

Bendo and Volkmann

Maybe easier to list who u do like listening to. All post match interviews in the cage are the same, thankyou to my sponsors, god, family, trt blah blah

Pre match is all I'm guna smash so and so, I'm definitely going to win.

It's all the same. I liked listening to randy who was always articulate and offered honest responses. To be honest, can't stand hearing a lot of fighters and tend to go to the toilet when the interviews are on after the fight

Diego and Arlovski. Diego because of the obvious. And Arlovski because he seems like he should sound like a beast and then such a soft spoken voice comes out which also sounds like a lisp. Can't forget Tito.

Bendo, Condit, Volkmann, Belcher, Guillard

Anyone who makes excuses for their loss, after the fight

I gotta admit.....Barnett's dead pan delivery of B-rated movie speech is cringe worthy.

Anything with Tito, either as a fighter or interviewer.

Ronda Rousey.

She's so damn annoying now. Her voice is grating and her attitude is caustic.

I will name a few lol. Rousey,Tim Kennedy, Vitor Belfort,Rampage, Diego Sanchez,and Josh Barnett

EDIT: I know Barnett just goofs around like a pro wrestler but it gets old fast

I HATE Jake Shields and Cb dolloway interviews and voices lol

Back