Fighters who ran

Quarry / Starnes was scored

30–26, 30–27, 30–24

30-24, lol.

Yeah all he does is running, sometimes I wonder how he manages to win fights.

I'm a gus fan. You cannot deny the fact that he ran from Thiago in the final 2 rounds. He was very happy to secure a decision. He was definitely fighting for points and afraid of eating another right hand like he did in the second. He literally ran non-stop the last 20-30 seconds of the third round. It was embarrassing.

1548x8j.jpg

chris horodecki vs anthony njokuani - Chris just wasnt a fast enough runner.

Tito ran into the cage full sprint trying to get away from Wand.

ogkjt5.jpg

Still pissed about this. In boxing he'd be laughed at for years and would probably be banned from competition for a few months. In MMA, he gets the decision.

wow thats amazing! how did that happen? takedowns? did melvin gas?

Tito ran into the cage full sprint trying to get away from Wand.

ogkjt5.jpg

HAHAHA! love the jump at the end. reminds me of luiz cane getting ko by that guy. i dont like to laugh at people getting knocked out but lol.

1tmohg.gif

More of canter than a run. Bonus points for the cage escape attempt though.

wow thats amazing! how did that happen? takedowns? did melvin gas?

Nothing much happened in the fight besides what happened in that gif and Melvin getting caught in an armbar. Larson got the decision cause of the armbar apparently.

7268b91ed91f.gif

Hate to post it since he's one of my fav fighters. But I'm a big fan of Sergei too.

Brock Larson, but can you blame him?

That gif makes me burst out laughing every time.

The Starnes / Quarry fight is just aggravating to think about. Why didn't he just quit between rounds if he broke his foot and didn't want to fight? Why didn't the ref warn him for passivity then just DQ him? Why the fuck didn't his corner throw in the towel and save him from UFC career suicide?

There's literally no reason that fight lasted the entire 15 minutes.

Back