Fighters who ran

I'm a gus fan. You cannot deny the fact that he ran from Thiago in the final 2 rounds. He was very happy to secure a decision. He was definitely fighting for points and afraid of eating another right hand like he did in the second. He literally ran non-stop the last 20-30 seconds of the third round. It was embarrassing.

Alex threw more strikes in the last two rounds against Thiago than Jon did his last three rounds against Glover.

68762_FightMetric_LLC.png

81204_Fight.png

And, Jon spent the last 35 seconds of the fight running for his life.

My knowledge dropping > your trolling.

20812_547031_369207576544627_2013445558_n.png

Alex threw more strikes in the last two rounds against Thiago than Jon did his last three rounds against Glover.

68762_FightMetric_LLC.png

81204_Fight.png

Idk what exactly you're trying to say, but those numbers say Jon is a better striker than Gus.

Butthurt Diego fan right here!

Just because Jury didn't stand in the pocket and trade with him? Not all fighters are as daft as Diego.

Easy win for Myles.

lol try again.
Never been a Diego fan, just calling it as I see it.

Carlos "The Natural Born Kilometer Runner" Condit

lol how about Carlos "The Natural Born Interim WW Champion" Condit? I thought diaz won 1, 2, and 5, but even I thought carlos fought very well.

Who are some fighters who literally backpedaled the majority of a fight?

I'll start with a couple obvious ones :

Starnes vs Quarry
Condit vs Diaz

and i'll throw one out there that's not quite as popular :

Gustafsson literally running scared from Thiago Silva the entire third round and majority of the second. The end of the fight he literally ran away for 20 seconds.

Machida.....an obvious choice...U apparently are a fan or blind....the guy goes backwards more than he does forward.:icon_chee

Who are some fighters who literally backpedaled the majority of a fight?

I'll start with a couple obvious ones :

Starnes vs Quarry
Condit vs Diaz

and i'll throw one out there that's not quite as popular :

Gustafsson literally running scared from Thiago Silva the entire third round and majority of the second. The end of the fight he literally ran away for 20 seconds.

Diaz butthurt goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

But is this Diaz buthurt, or someone who is just butthurt about life?

I don't even know why I clicked this thread. So many stupid people

Back