• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighters who fell the farthest in one fight

I dunno man they were still havin a competitive fight from how I recall,and then his nose get shattered and he just falls

Yup.. not like robbie was fresh.. those head kicks from rory had lawlers nerves doing not so funny stuff.. his entire head was swollen and he had 3 lips..

To be honest i think both guys wanted that fight finished no matter who got it.. imagine going through that and get split decisioned..

Reactions: HHJ
Yup.. not like robbie was fresh.. those head kicks from rory had lawlers nerves doing not so funny stuff.. his entire head was swollen and he had 3 lips..

To be honest i think both guys wanted that fight finished no matter who got it.. imagine going through that and get split decisioned..
No doubt. Rory made it that far,no going back now

Fighting is a merciless game. Nearly every fighter is one beatdown away from a rapid decline. So who fell the farthest and fastest in one fight?

Rory Mac v Ruthless?
T-Ferg v Gaehtje?
R3 vs Holm?
Silva v Weidman?

Conor v Floyd into Conor v Khabib to finish the job.

I never said no fighter can fall due to a late career KO; I just disputed that any late career KO eo ipso signals a fall.

Now, I did agree with you that losing the title launched Weidman's downfall, but you want to define "late career" in terms that makes your claim trivially, analytically true. Sure, if a fighter's late career coincides with his downfall, then any "late career" KO can be linked to a decline in that fighter's fortunes. But if we define "late career" independently of whether the fighter is flourishing or declining, then the title loss didn't come that late in Weidman's career. "Late" is a chronological concept. A losing streak can, and often does, come late in a fighter's career, but a winning streak can as well, even if it's unusual (e.g., Mike Pyle).
Ok poindexter

Askren … went from undefeated fan fav / fan hated to was never very good / laughing stock / disappointment to wrestling/ Jesus if you just didn’t walk into that knee you probably would’ve beat his ass and be fighting for a title

All in about tree fidy

Ronda for sure. She could have easily come back from the losses, but the way she dealt with it killed her reputation in the MMA community.

Barao. Went from p4p #1 and unbeaten in 31, to a 2-8 record in his last 10 fights. That is a cliff fall

Kidney failure ahead of Dillashaw rematch can't have helped

He won vs Gastelum but imo it was more a fight vs his fears and insecurities which he lost.

He dude fought scared and clinched like he was about to die of he didn't.

Sandhagen killed Moraes after Cejudo hurt him.

After the Cejudo fight Moraes had a huge drop in adrenaline while fighting Aldo because he was scared of gassing.

Vs Font, Moraes was scared of striking to the point where him, a guy with poor cardio, was panic wrestling and ended up being koed by a jab

ah moraes is another good example

Back