Fighters that you are looking forward to seeing in the UFC over from Strikeforce..

Cormier
Barnett
Fejao
Melendez
Lawler
Jacare
Mousasi
Marquardt
Thomson
KJ

Cormier, Barnett, Mousasi, Feijao, Rockhold, Lawler, Larkin, Jacare, Amagov, Roger, Marquardt, Melendez, KJ, Thomson,Couture,Mein,JArdine

Melendez, Marquardt, Mousasi, Rodger Grace, OSP, Faijaio, Mst of the Womens division.

Has there been any kind of sign from the Zuffa castle that Barnett is even welcome back into the fold? Barnett obv doing his best to smooth over relations, but i not seen anything on Dana's part (aside from that awkward photo:).

P.S. I'd be more excited about Miletitch getting a casting position, even if it was just like Kenny's role on the smaller broadcasts. Btw, what is the issue between Zuffa and Pat, anyone fill me in?

Cormier, Barnett, Mousasi, Feijao, Rockhold, Lawler, Larkin, Jacare, Amagov, Roger, Marquardt, Melendez, KJ, Thomson and Couture.

Damn, Strikeforce had a lot of talent when it peaked. I hope all these guys get signed.

also Masvidal.

They can keep Woodley...

I like TWood he's still improving, he's had his "blanket" performances but he's also had some slick subs a brutal KO and almost finished Marquardt in their fight

I like TWood he's still improving, he's had his "blanket" performances but he's also had some slick subs a brutal KO and almost finished Marquardt in their fight

Hes been boring in more fights that I have seen him in more often than not.

His finishes came against sub-par competition, of the likes he will not see in the UFC. I just don't think he is talented enough to do have anything for the better guys than his wrestling and ability to hold position. His wrestling will get him a few wins against mid ranged foes, but it won;t be fun to watch and it won't work against the more well rounded fighters at WW

He's coming into arguably the most stacked division in the UFC. Second only to LW IMO

Masvidal. Kinda surprised some named kj and couture but forgot masvidal haha

All the champs, Feijao, Masvidal, OSP, Mousasi, and Barnett

These guys

8.gif

tumblr_lxl17yJudB1qa9ph9o1_500.gif

submissions_Gegard_Mousasis_Triangle_on_Kang.gif

Hopefully:

tumblr_m9ooo4ZOiH1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Apart from all the big names, Im actually excited to see some new blood in the prospects of 205lbs. Ovince St-Preux, Gian Villante and Guto Inocente could make for some exciting UFC fights given the right opponents.

I wonder if Keith Jardine is gonna be brought over to with the influx of Strikeforce fighters

I think Saffedine, Mein, Jason High and Woodley could all be competitive in the WW division and there could even be some title contenders in there.

Couture for the story if he beats KJ.

Barnett.

Joe Son. That's where he's been fighting all these years, no? :cool:

Cormier, Barnett, Mousasi, Feijao, Rockhold, Lawler, Larkin, Jacare, Amagov, Roger, Marquardt, Melendez, KJ, Thomson and Couture.

Damn, Strikeforce had a lot of talent when it peaked. I hope all these guys get signed.

Pretty much this except for Mousasi. I really don't believe he will pan out well in the UFC and would get beat by Rashad, Jones, and Bader. I think the only interesting fights for him would be ones against Silva, Shogun and Gus. After that I would send him packing if he didn't win two of those.

Back