Fighters that you are looking forward to seeing in the UFC over from Strikeforce..

FTP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What fighters are you most looking forward to appearing in the UFC when Strikeforce finally snuffs it?

Obviously there's the most obvious ones like Cormier, Melendez etc... but who do you like who's going under the radar?

I think guys like Chris Spang and Isaac Vallie-Flagg will put on some awesome fights when they come over.

Honestly win or lose tarec saffidine
As well as masvidal

lorenz larkin for sure. one of the most exciting strikers on the planet. ko power, diverse striking arsenal, and great balance and tdd to round it all out. watch out mw

also,

marquardt (looks better than ever)
cormier (obviously)
gilbert
saffedine
mousasi
mein
and more

Cormier, Barnett, Mousasi, Feijao, Rockhold, Lawler, Larkin, Jacare, Amagov, Roger, Marquardt, Melendez, KJ, Thomson and Couture.

Damn, Strikeforce had a lot of talent when it peaked. I hope all these guys get signed.

Ryan couture & fejeio & Barnett. Seeing how he was stripped of ufc title. Along with the obvious belt holders & top contenders

i really just want to keep seeing these "strikeforce" or "WEC" guys in ufc fighting "UFC" guys. it seems like its always a good fight like the UFC guy doesn't want to lose to the "Strikeforce" guy so its a war. examples: barry vs del rosioa, joey beltran vs Lavar and others i cant think of.

What fighters are you most looking forward to appearing in the UFC when Strikeforce finally snuffs it?

Obviously there's the most obvious ones like Cormier, Melendez etc... but who do you like who's going under the radar?

I think guys like Chris Spang and Isaac Vallie-Flagg will put on some awesome fights when they come over.

Mousasi !!!!!! the guy is awesome . very unknown and underrated
Roger Gracie - awesome bjj and still pretty young. needs to improve his stand up and he will be a real force.

All the champs, DC, Woodley, Larkin, Jacare, Healey, Roger Gracie, Couture, Amagov, and of course Feijao

I wish they'd bring Sergei but I don't think they will. I think he likes to keep busy and also kickbox.

I'm a Fejaio fan so... yeah of course him.

I actually think Kyle could beat some of the medicore and overrated fighters at LHW as well. I mean how long did it take to cut Cane?

HW: Cormier and Barnett

LHW: Mousassi, Faijao, Kyle

MW: Rockhold, Kennedy, Jacare, Gracie, Jardine

WW: Marquadt, Daley?, Misaki?

LW: Melendez, Thompson, Healy, Masvidal, JZ

Are some of those guys even signed to SF?

Back