Fighters that have never fought eachother that would have the best/funniest press conferences?

How can you be a fighter if you never fought ? Just proving my point that you are a casual.

giphy.gif

How can you be a fighter if you never fought ? Just proving my point that you are a casual.
Fighters that have never fought eachother? Doesn't mean they haven't fought.

You okay man?
{<huh}

Last edited:
<28><RomeroSalute>

TeemingCrispHypacrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

OjWmpFJ.gif

bisping vs yoel romero would have had the greatest conference if it ever had happened.

at least we got got stock market analyst GSP and intoxicated bisping which was a delight

I always felt Bisping's last fight should have been Nick Diaz. Too bad Nick was retired at that point.

The buildup for that fight would have been pure gold. Bisping knows how to sell a fight with the best of them and would def get under Nick's skin. Nick is Nick. Just let him do his thing and it'll be fine.

Two big names, a big payday for both, and it would sell great for the UFC. Plus, it's actually a very fun stylistic matchup for both. No threat of the takedown for either guy.

Imagine the press conferences between those two leading up to the fight. They would have been hilarious and nuts. A dream matchup for sure.

Cejudo vs Garbrandt trash talk would be hilariously bad.

krazy horse and tony ferguson lol

conor vs al would be funny too

Got to agree on Yoel - Bisping. Yoel is one of the most hilarious guys in the sport, and he doesn't even know that.

Last edited:
Got to agree on Yoel - Bisping. Yoel is one of the most hilarious guys in the sport, and he doesn't even know that.

Asks for respect, while stomping another mans home flag. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Asks for respect, while stomping another mans home flag. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

To be fair Bisping started the disrespectin' of flags first, tearing up a picture of the cuban flag IIRC

Ken - Frank could have been pretty interesting.
Wandy - Krazy Horse for obvious reasons.

Conor vs Ferguson
Bisping vs Romero
Woodley vs Convington
Askren vs Usman

The trend here is that there is one smooth talker on the mic and one babbler so it'll make it interesting

Any variation of Till, Askren, and Convington would also be good.

Back