Fighters that have/may have killed people

Paulo Thiago must be close. He is from BOPE a kind of brazilian SWAT
there're a lot of stories of special forces or mercernary groups going into the favelas and killing a lot of guys,not sure if true

Brian Stann was an officer, so I also doubt a captain would be out on patrols or front lines as well

you couldnt be more wrong.

his Silver Star was for valor in combat.

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

Scariest mofo in the history of the sport.
Baba Yaga?

Sergei kovalev killed a guy in Russia a few years ago.

ref waved it off. guy sat down on his stool, fell over, and died

You're correct that he died. But, he didn't just die in the ring. He collapsed in the ring, went into a coma in the hospital, and then he died.

I've heard rumors that shortly after Pablo Garza viciously destroyed Fredson Paixao, they dragged his body out back and the sound of muffled gunshots could be heard. Mike Goldberg claims he was "moving around" at the end of the clip, but they were clearly death spasms, so they decided to put him out of his misery.

I don't know his name, but there was some amateur MMA guy that ate some shrooms. He then lost it and ripped his roommate's heart and tongue out, and ripped off his face when his roommate was still alive. That's about as crazy as it gets.

Manbearpig has killed many bears and many pigs and possibly a person or two.

Boom Boom Mancini's opponent went into a coma and died after a fight in the 80's. I watched that fight live on TV. I believe it was on network TV.

Mirko actually committed genocide under orders during the war.

I highly doubt Colton killed anybody.. just cause they are military doesn't mean they killed anyone.
Brian Stann was an officer, so I also doubt a captain would be out on patrols or front lines as well
Low level infantry officers are in the field a lot. Stann himself was awarded a Silver Star when they were ambushed and held out for 6 days against insurgents. There's a high likelihood he himself killed someone or at the very least ordered an air strike to kill some of them.

I don't know his name, but there was some amateur MMA guy that ate some shrooms. He then lost it and ripped his roommate's heart and tongue out, and ripped off his face when his roommate was still alive. That's about as crazy as it gets.
I remember that crazy ass story.

Mirko
Brian Stann
Tim Kennedy

I'm pretty sure Lee Murray has some bodies hidden somewhere.

Oh and Holly Holm....

aX4hShs.gif

Don't knmow if he was ever deployed, but Paul Daley was a reconnaissance driver.

Back