Fighters that have/may have killed people

6dtons.jpg

2mfz01w.gif

Tank Abbott
Aleksander Emilianenko
New Jack has killed more though. He has 4 justifiable homicides from his career as a bounty hunter.

New Jack is a legit nutcase lol I don't know how he has stayed out of gaol.

Tank Abbott when he KO'ed this guy in an early UFC...think was Steve Nelmark. Looked like he killed him when he dropped like a sack of potatoes.
That was brutal, he legit looked dead and there was never any footage of him regaining conciseness or leaving the octagon. Never fought again either

I highly doubt Colton killed anybody.. just cause they are military doesn't mean they killed anyone.
Brian Stann was an officer, so I also doubt a captain would be out on patrols or front lines as well
Brian stann was involved in some serious battle in Iraq. He was in the battle Fallujah were his unit was ambushed and had to fight their way out.

You're correct that he died. But, he didn't just die in the ring. He collapsed in the ring, went into a coma in the hospital, and then he died.

he fell off his stool and got dragged out of the ring on some sort of tarp (instead of a backboard, because Russia). pretty sure that was the beginning of the end. I think he died that same night

Take it from the man himself, he is pretty open about his military service, sacrifices and mistakes he has made. Kennedy is a good dude, fuck the haters.

Will give it a listen, thanks.

I wish Kennedy fought. He's a top 5 talent sitting on the shelf in his prime years.

Back