Fighters that always deliver crazy fights

I was just thinking about how Fedor has never really had a boring fight, they have all been insanely edge of your seat exciting...kill or be killed at this point in his career.

Who are some other fighters you can always expect pure excitement from.

I think Hendo has to be on this list, some of the stuff he has pulled off has been amazing including the behind the back ko of fedor and the elbow ko against lombard.

Rumble is a worthy mention too.
Robert Whittaker

This will get a ton of hate from weirdos.... but, Conor 100%. He’s never had a boring fight

One of the reasons I respect the dude - his fights are always exciting and he gets you pumped to see them.

Not a big fan of the guy but definitely gotta give credit where it’s due!

The recently retired Ricardo Lamas, win or lose always came to fight. Too bad this type of fighters are not as appreciated as the charismatic ones, not even by hardcores...

LoathsomeDiligentArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

WCjtVEY.gif

VillainousFastGnu-size_restricted.gif

DesertedCourteousAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

Highlights-Ricardo-Lamas-vs-Josh-Emmett-UFC-on-Fox-26.gif

CalmNextHornbill-size_restricted.gif

<RomeroSalute>

Cain Velasquez, Ronda Rousey, Matt Brown, Tony Ferguson

Korean Zombie. Win or lose, he always had an exciting fight.

Per weightclass and actively fighting
HW: Ngannou no doubt
LHW: I'm a Glover fan till I die.
MW: Lot's to choose from, would have to say Paulo despite his last performance.
WW: Pererira
LW: Tony
FW: Zabit
BW: AlJo or Yan, I can't wait for this matchup.
FLW: Figueiredo
Womens BW: Nunes
FLW/SW: Slamdrade

Nate Diaz
As a big Nate fan, nah. He has had some really shitty performances where he got dominated and it wasn't fun to watch. The title match against Hendo is a great example of someone just completely neutralizing him.

So your telling me it’s only a crazy fight if the crazy fighter wins?
youre obviously trolling. you enjoyed watching him vs neil magny is that what youre saying? how bout vs colby and dos anjos? he literally sat there and did nothing other than bob and weave. he used to be exciting. those days are long over.

youre obviously trolling. you enjoyed watching him vs neil magny is that what youre saying? how bout vs colby and dos anjos? he literally sat there and did nothing other than bob and weave. he used to be exciting. those days are long over.
Are we still talking about the same guy? I can’t recall kz fighting Colby or magny.

Conor is by far the most entertaining fighter of all time. He doesnt just talk the talk but also walks the walk.

This will get a ton of hate from weirdos.... but, Conor 100%. He’s never had a boring fight
I thought the rematch with Nate was a little boring. But yeah statement holds true for the most part

Back