Fighters that always deliver crazy fights

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I was just thinking about how Fedor has never really had a boring fight, they have all been insanely edge of your seat exciting...kill or be killed at this point in his career.

Who are some other fighters you can always expect pure excitement from.

I think Hendo has to be on this list, some of the stuff he has pulled off has been amazing including the behind the back ko of fedor and the elbow ko against lombard.

Rumble is a worthy mention too.

gMmMo.gif

I’ve never been bored watching Frank Shamrock, Jens Pulver, Joe Lauzon, Eddie Wineland, or Donald Cerrone fight, win or lose...

I would put Guida up there as well, but his fight with Maynard was a stinker.

Barboza's usually either getting the crap beaten out of him (Khabib and Lee) or taking years off someone's career (Hooker and Amirkhani).

Don't think I've ever been bored watching a Edson Barboza fight.

Billy Quarantillo is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Nothing but fireworks since his DWCS appearance. He's fighting again soon IIRC.

edson, gaethje and vincent luque are all excellent additions. I cant think of one boring fight by them.

Crazy that Hendo is mentioned in a thread like this when he was known as Decision Dan pretty much up to the time he KO'd Wand

This is true. Hendo became popular after this. Before this he was not really popular and was kinda known as a boring guy.

Back