Fighters react to Randleman passing on Twitter

I'm speaking the truth. Don't waste time taking it to Twitter to show the world you care, actually do something for his family. Ever heard of the Fukushima 50? The 50-strong clean up crew who volunteered to stay behind at ground zero? You know what they shared in common? They didn't go all over social media telling the world how their hearts go out to the victims, or post selfies of themselves on site. They actually had things to do.

I understand where you're coming from.
I think underneath your asshole hostility, you seem somewhat intelligent and reflective.

Keep in mind though, that not everyone can do something. Nonetheless, it is good that people are civilized enough to show respect for those that sacrificed to entertain us as fans.

I don't have a lot of respect for social media either.
I think your thoughts are extreme reactions to the ugly truth. Hard to live that way.

I'm speaking the truth. Don't waste time taking it to Twitter to show the world you care, actually do something for his family. Ever heard of the Fukushima 50? The 50-strong clean up crew who volunteered to stay behind at ground zero? You know what they shared in common? They didn't go all over social media telling the world how their hearts go out to the victims, or post selfies of themselves on site. They actually had things to do.
200.gif

I understand where you're coming from.
I think underneath your asshole hostility, you seem somewhat intelligent and reflective.

Keep in mind though, that not everyone can do something. Nonetheless, it is good that people are civilized enough to show respect for those that sacrificed to entertain us as fans.

I don't have a lot of respect for social media either.
I think your thoughts are extreme reactions to the ugly truth. Hard to live that way.

I was starting to like you and then you called me an asshole.

Well, you got me there. I am a certifiable ass, just like you, lol.

Its weird I haven't seen him in a while and then he pops up on some video I've seen recently. My first thought was "he looks old and worn out". Damn wtf? All that crazy training he did along with his wild nature might have did him in.

RIP

I was starting to like you and then you called me an asshole.

Well, you got me there. I am a certifiable ass, just like you, lol.

Sometimes asshole isn't an insult. It just means you tell the truth too often. LOL

Sounds like he died of steroid abuse related heart disease.
Im not judging just stating that alot of pro wrestlers died from the same exact thing.

He was truly a special talent, i wonder what he could have become if he actually trained at a real camp instead of hammer house lol.

You know what else they didn't do? They didn't resort to criticizing people paying their respects to a fallen legend of the sport, they had more productive things to do unlike yourself who feels the need to rant in a memorial thread.

Rip randleman. A true athlete and pioneer of the sport.

Here's to hoping randleman is in a better place.
- I'm out, you kids have fun.

Sad thanks for all the fight memories monster.

I'm pretty sure Japan received so much aid they told people to stop donating to them and send the money to people who need it more.
Send a link to this please. I'm interested in reading it.

At the same time even though what you say is true not everyone can just drop what they are doing and go help in these situations. They might not have the money to help either. It doesn't automatically mean someone doesn't have as big of a heart just because someone tweets RIP and doesn't help in other ways. It would be nice if we all had the means to help but we don't. The type that do have the means and still sit on their hands are the crappy's.

RIP Kevin. Times like this always give flashbacks in life. I was in a crowd at first Affliction show, Fedor vs Sylvia and Kevin came over to ask us who we wanted him to fight next, he said anybody. I yelled Fedor while kind of covering my mouth and everyone said yeah!! Kevin's eye's went opened wide and he sort of gulped, and then says I'll fight Fedor any day and we all cheered for him. What flashback, he will be missed but forever will he be The Monster!

Sounds like he died of steroid abuse related heart disease.
Im not judging just stating that alot of pro wrestlers died from the same exact thing.

He was truly a special talent, i wonder what he could have become if he actually trained at a real camp instead of hammer house lol.

He was at RYU and some other places. He just claimed Hammer House only I think. He most certainly was at other places, he even ended up teaching at RYU.

Why are you comparing an MMA fighters death to Fukushima?

You're comparing a guy who died of heart failure, to a catastrophic event where people on site could actually DO something to help the victims. Who could have gone out of their way to help Randleman, besides the doctors? No one. But I'm sure the family and Randleman's friends appreciate how much respect and good wishes he is receiving in his passing.

Seriously, there is no comparison. I don't know why you are trying to make one.

He was clearly on somethin in his younger days.messes with your heart .Rip

Why are you comparing an MMA fighters death to Fukushima?

You're comparing a guy who died of heart failure, to a catastrophic event where people on site could actually DO something to help the victims. Who could have gone out of their way to help Randleman, besides the doctors? No one. But I'm sure the family and Randleman's friends appreciate how much respect and good wishes he is receiving in his passing.

Seriously, there is no comparison. I don't know why you are trying to make one.

We could all do something for Randleman's family.

Well I can't do shit cause I'm broke, but the rest of you could all do something for his family, set up a gofundme page, send checks etc.

Rampage tweeted rip kev with a sad face.

That Faber story made me laugh, he looked fine in that picture just a week ago man life is so crazy you're here perfectly fine one minute and then the next you're gone. Smh 44 years old 44 wow man.

We could all do something for Randleman's family.

Well I can't do shit cause I'm broke, but the rest of you could all do something for his family, set up a gofundme page, send checks etc.

You could set up a gofundme page, since you are so broke.

Fighters who are sending out messages on social media could be sending money to their family for all you know.

And for poor people like you, you can send your respects to the family and I'm sure the family would appreciate it very much.

What's the problem here?

Back