Fighters react to Randleman passing on Twitter

Can't handle the truth, therefore you resort to lashing out, huh? Looks like someone indeed has a lot growing up to do.

The truth?

You're lecturing others about their " slactivistic" reactions in a memorial thread but aren't willing to set up a fund yourself. What kind of responses were you expecting?

Can't handle the truth, therefore you resort to lashing out, huh? Looks like someone indeed has a lot growing up to do.
I like that you chose the easy insult to reply to rather than the people trying to rationally argue your point of view.

Your cause is dumb.

wow, didn't take long for an asshole to show up and give us his opinion. but i'll just say rip kevin.

@LouisBolanos Money isn't everything.

If I were a relative and someone came to me and said "I'm so sorry for your loss, here's 5 euros" I'd almost find it insulting.

Why the fuck are we even talking about money in this thread. Just talk about Randleman. If his family has financial issues, I'm sure wealthy fighters who were close to Kevin would take care of them, but that's none of our businesses.

RIP Randleman.

He was 'before my time' in that I wasn't watching MMA when he was in his prime really, but having rewatched his fights over the years I could tell he was a specimen.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day chump.

No argument, so you keep resorting to personal insults. You do know that's against forum rules, right? I'd watch out if I were you.

Back