Fighters political affiliations?

In order to settle the election most fairly can we do a Trial By Champion? Who is the best current fighter who has unequivocally supported each party?

Well i wont fight you on that,but it always seems like the same type,who would settle for any revolution they can get.
Yeah true story. These antifa losers think they're so cool promoting anarchy. Then realize it's an extreme right wing term and swivel to Communism. Let's fight fascism with... fascism? Like bro, you're annoying everybody.. just go back to bed in your moms basement.

Yeah true story. These antifa losers think they're so cool promoting anarchy. Then realize it's an extreme right wing term and swivel to Communism. Let's fight fascism with... fascism? Like bro, you're annoying everybody.. just go back to bed in your moms basement.
Well can only agree 1000% with this.

Anarcho-bidenism is the new, cool philosophy I'm told, wonder if anyone in the mma world subscribes, maybe Luke Thomas?

Marty never said a single negative thing about the President when Colby would go on his MAGA rants. I mean, Colby's life revolves around Trump, and if Marty really wanted to get under his skin he could've easily attacked Trump. This tells me Marty supports the President as well.
So because he didn’t attack Trump, he must support him? That’s terrible logic. I don’t know if he does or not but hanging my hat on that argument would be a pretty weak position.

Why wouldn’t you think Usman likes Trump?
I don’t know much about him but I’d assume him to be a republican unless something indicated to me otherwise.
1st generation immigrants tend to be republicans that value hard work over handouts.

Border jumping illegals and degenerates on welfare are almost exclusively democrats.
Can you qualify that “degenerates on welfare?” Poor whites make up the majority of people on welfare and I’m pretty sure they predominantly vote republican. Same goes for Medicare.

Who gives a shit? Most fighters are under-educated, so why should I possibly care about their political affiliations?

Vitor Belfort, Michelle Waterson (wood) and Dominic Cruz always pop up as 'likes' on my conservative meme sources. For whatever that is worth. I know Brock is a hardcore conservative, and I've seen a few things to support the idea that Jones and Cormier are conservatives. Gina (wood) also seems to be showing signs of being a conservative.

Bisping is an utlra SJW progressive. As are Meisha (wood) and Ronda (nope).

Pretty sure Khabib would be a conservative, considering where he is from and how his wife dresses.

Also, The GoatSP is a federalist from Quebec, which means he is a probably a liberal. And Rory is a hardcore evangelical, to the point he even changed his 'Ares' monkier to 'Red King' so as not to celebrate Greek idolatry. I doubt he isn't Conservative TBH.

Last edited:
You would think so but the number of Trump supporters among fighters is pretty high. Was surprised to hear Usman, a proud Nigerian, talk about how he would be honored to be invited to the White House by Trump. The same guy who called his motherland a sh*thole. Then there’s Masvidal who Trump would likely deport if he weren’t a UFC star.

Moral of the story, fighters are often clueless about things outside MMA.

You don't have any idea what you're talking about. The comment about Jorge Masvidal, who supports Trump, is just stupid. I don't know if Kamaru Usman supports Trump or not, but if you can't understand how a "proud Nigerian" could be a Trump supporter, you are ignorant about how popular Trump is in Nigeria. Trump is more popular in Nigeria than Obama was. Trump's popularity in Nigeria is higher than almost any other country in the world, including the US.

I don't care unless they want to make an issue out of it.

Why wouldn’t you think Usman likes Trump?
I don’t know much about him but I’d assume him to be a republican unless something indicated to me otherwise.
1st generation immigrants tend to be republicans that value hard work over handouts.

Border jumping illegals and degenerates on welfare are almost exclusively democrats.

I don't think many people actually value hard work over handouts. It's just that they understand someone is paying for the handouts, and it's usually them. If handouts were truly handouts, everybody would love them. Free money is great.

Back