Fighters in the Over 40 club

Jimi Manuwa is 38 and didn't start training any martial arts until he was 27. No wrestling background, boxing background, karate background or anything.

Ngannou is the best fighter over 40

?? I'm the most unathletic person in the world and I looked like that after like 6 months of lifting weights.

He is 40 and ripped year around....good genetics
francisco-trinaldo.jpg

He is 40 and ripped year around....good genetics
francisco-trinaldo.jpg

He looks like a normal guy that lifts weights and eats a healthy diet. Most 40 year olds look terrible because they've spent hte last 20 years destroying their body sitting in a chair 10 hours a day and eating burritos and drinking beer, not because they're 40.

It takes insane dedication and work.ethic to compete in mma at 40 plus years old. Right now we have some legends still.competing and it kind of gets tossed aside how special.these men are for competing at their ages. Fedor, crocop, chuck, dc (close to 40), werdum, Tito, chael, rampage, Anderson....these are inspirational athletes. Randy and hendo as well.

ramopage just showing up for the check.

Rather than appearing logically dishonest, get some reading glasses or even look into the treatment of strabismus if you manage to miss the whole first sentence of my post.
You sound like a dick....maybe look into the treatment of personality disorder

Jimi Manuwa is 38 and didn't start training any martial arts until he was 27. No wrestling background, boxing background, karate background or anything.

Beating up doormen on the UK indie circuit always helps a record though

Another all natty guy
He doesn't look that suspicious at all. He's average at best height for the weight class and not exactly big, just lean and dark skinned. The two LW's that fought last weekend (Hernandez and Aubin-Mercier) fucking dwarf him, I would be suspicious of guys like that

Back