Fighters in every division you always want to lose

5starthai

Far and away, across to the narrow sea to Braavos
@Green
Reaction score
Every division has that guy you always root against. You dont necessarily need to see them get KTFO, but it always feels good knowing they got their ass kicked, some you have no good reason to root against them but you do anyway and some are glorified dbags

here are mine

FLW: Formiga, strictly for his pre UFC hype and how he was number one and blah blah blah

BW:TJ Dillashaw..dont know what it is about him, he barely edges out Caraway for the BW's, Caraway having tate around to do what he pleases is what gets him second

FW: ah featherweight is full of these, you can always go with Guida, or even Hacran Dias in my book, but none comes close to the "GOAT", cant wait to see McGregor is sent back down to earth, too bad Cole Miller isnt gunna do that just yet

LW: Danny Castillo, its gotta be the damn tuxedo

WW: Kos, no need to explain

MW: Chris Weidman, you dont do THAT to the spider, how do you want me to like you after that

LHW: JONES Undisputed king of I want to see lose, and not even cuz of his cockyness, I just want to see if there is someone out there who can beat him, and no it wont be gustafson, Jones smashes him in the rematch

HW: Tie between schaub and Browne

Every division has that guy you always root against. You dont necessarily need to see them get KTFO, but it always feels good knowing they got their ass kicked, some you have no good reason to root against them but you do anyway and some are glorified dbags

here are mine

FLW: Formiga, strictly for his pre UFC hype and how he was number one and blah blah blah

BW:TJ Dillashaw..dont know what it is about him, he barely edges out Caraway for the BW's, Caraway having tate around to do what he pleases is what gets him second

FW: ah featherweight is full of these, you can always go with Guida, or even Hacran Dias in my book, but none comes close to the "GOAT", cant wait to see McGregor is sent back down to earth, too bad Cole Miller isnt gunna do that just yet

LW: Danny Castillo, its gotta be the damn tuxedo

WW: Kos, no need to explain

MW: Chris Weidman, you dont do THAT to the spider, how do you want me to like you after that

LHW: JONES Undisputed king of I want to see lose, and not even cuz of his cockyness, I just want to see if there is someone out there who can beat him, and no it wont be gustafson, Jones smashes him in the rematch

HW: Tie between schaub and Browne

you seem upset about this

I always root against 5starthai threads. Does that count

hgh6.gif

HW: Schaub
LHW: Jones
MW: Kennedy
WW: GSP
LW: Thomson
FW: Edgar
BW: Cruz
FLW: McCall

FLW: Jon Jones
BW: Jon Jones
FW: Jon Jones
LW: Jon Jones
WW: Matt Brown
MW: Jon Jones
LHW: Jon Jones
HW: Jon Jones

I hope the better fighter wins and lesser loses, simple

Only one realy . . . Tito Ortiz.

Though I find myself rooting against Fitch everytime I see him. I guess that's because he literally put me to sleep when he fought Alves.

HW - Fedor
LHW - Liddell
MW - Vitor
WW - Hughes
LW - Gomi
FW - McGregor
BW - Nam Pham
FLW - none, they all cool

HW: Cain (just because I want JDS as champ and I don't think he beats Cain most of the times)
LHW: none
MW: none
WW: Fitch
LW: Brennaman (I feel bad about it)
FW: Guida
BW: none
FLW: none

HW - Fedor
LHW - Liddell
MW - Vitor
WW - Hughes
LW - Gomi
FW - McGregor
BW - Nam Pham
FLW - none, they all cool

Lol, wtf. Did you pick Fedor, Lidell, Vitor and Gomi just because you like to see the boards cry? Idk how anyone can dislike Gomi.

Back