Fighters in every division you always want to lose

only Vitor and Sonnen inspire that kind of hate that make me root against them.

Mir, Mir, aannnndddd...Mir.

Why the hell are so many people hating on Uncle Creepy and Dom? Just hate guys that are better than you at everything in life?

The Diaz bros are the only fighters I like to see lose

Cain
Jones
Anderson
Diaz
Diaz
Rousey
Don't care
Don't care

Ronda
Schaub
Belfort
Bendo
Faber
Joe Benavidez
Manny Gamburyian
Shogun
Wanderlei
Chael

Why the hell are so many people hating on Uncle Creepy and Dom? Just hate guys that are better than you at everything in life?

Idk why people are hating on Dom but I think the McCall hate is pretty reasonable the guy just radiates a orange county douchebag vibe mixed with a bit of hipster, many people dislike people that act like that

Here is his "Lords of the South County" photo...everything about this pic screams douchebag
losc2.jpg

Also I don't understand why he is so pissed at Emerson, the guy was trying to do him a solid and hook him up with a frame-bang so he wouldn't lose all his money in the divorce and McCall freaked out, imo Emerson was doing him a real bro move

I'm not one to hate on Uncle Creepy, but I'd say that he has a lot to work on in most aspects of his life. They are wrecking the one thing he is really good at.

*HW: BrowneLHW: EvansMW: CarmontWW: GSPLW: HendersonFW: AldoBW: CruzFLW: MM

HW- Cain
LHW- Hendo
MW- Weidman
WW- The Dong
LW- Diego Sanchez
FW- Gamburyan
BW- Miguel Torres
FlyW- None

HW: Travis Browne
LHW: Jon Jones
MW: CB Dolloway
WW: n/a
LW: Nate Diaz
FW: Clay Guida
BW: Miguel Torres
FLW: Joseph Benavidez
WBW: Rousey

I don't have hate for someone in each division but here are a few that come to mind.

FLW: Mighty Mouse
LW: N.Diaz
WW: Big Rigg
MW: Bisping
LHW: Vitor or Cormier
HW: Overeem

Browne
Tito
Belcher
Pierce
Diego
Lentz
Faber

HW: A tie between Schaub and Mir. Both seem smug and annoying, but it's probably just me. Just don't like their personalities.

LHW: Vitor and Rashad. Vitor because of the Jesus-talk mostly. Rashad because I don't like his style one bit.

MW: Cezar Ferreira. Almost seemed like he was getting an easier time on TUF Brazil because he's Vitors proteg

HW:Nelson, Schaub, Mir
LHW:Jones, Hendo, Sonnen
MW:Kennedy, Boetsch, Carmont
WW: GSP, Shields, Diaz, MacDonald
LW: Pettis, Diaz, Cerrone, Masvidal
FW:Guida, McGregor, Poirier
BW: Pettis
FLW:None
WBW: 5 horsewomen, Jessica Eye, Carmouche

Back