Fighter training?

Adino

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have seen tones of web sites like t-nation.com and others that are dedicated to helping people train like bodybuilders. I am wondering if they are any that are dedicated to helping people train like fighters? If not then I think it might be something that I would like to perhaps explore. What do yall think about it? If their was a site where you could get info from other people who need to train like fighters. Info on diets, suppliments, training schedules, etc. I think it would be awesome.

Its called Sherdog. No really just google MMA Training and you will get a ton of sites.

T-Nation makes money by selling supplements and thus uses the articles and info as a means to get you attracted in what they have to sell. They do have very good info. The point is that they are NOT doing it for free.

You want fighter training at the same level for free?

You are not going to get REAL experts or professionals to spend their time, energy and all of their past research and design and past paid dues (universities, apprenticeships, direct experience, travel, etc.) to do that for what? NOTHING-=--guess again. Value for Value.

IF it entails making something for the correct and valuable training information--then there are several of us who would be interested.

I hope that answers your questions.

Professional=making a living at what they know.

I never even mentioned the word Free in my question. I'm just wanting info on any sites that exist.

Rossboxing.com has a wealth of free information available in the "Gym" section and the forum where Ross Enamait posts pretty regularily. If money isn't a problem, you can also order his training manuals which are pretty highly regarded by most of the combative athletes I know who've bought them. That's the closest I can think of, aside from forums I can't think of anything quite as thorough and comprehensive for fighters as bodybuilding.com is for bodybuilders.

Brandon MacRea said:
Rossboxing.com has a wealth of free information available in the "Gym" section and the forum where Ross Enamait posts pretty regularily. If money isn't a problem, you can also order his training manuals which are pretty highly regarded by most of the combative athletes I know who've bought them. That's the closest I can think of, aside from forums I can't think of anything quite as thorough and comprehensive for fighters as bodybuilding.com is for bodybuilders.

Hey this rossboxing is pretty cool, thanks for the link.

Adino said:
Hey this rossboxing is pretty cool, thanks for the link.
watch the "low tech high effect" vid if you havent already. not only is it amazing stuff but thats what got me to start doing ab-wheel rollouts.

If you are interested in professional advice then you can contact me via PM.

Back