Fighter retires from MMA and becme a bad mofo in different aspect of life...

Black Ops hypnosis is a scam. He is not a master of the human mind. He also steals other hypnotists tools and banter.

His story reminds me of a frank dux wanna be.

"This program was created by Cameron Crawford, who supposedly got access to these techniques by learning them from someone known as ‘The Professor’ who was a member of a secret community who practiced this art. Crawford combined all the teachings he ever got his hands on and along with the methods that he eventually developed himself, he created this extensive program."

Last edited:
I remember that guy. Didn't he get addicted to crack and resort to sucking dick and male prostitution to support his habit? Pretty sure that's the same dude.

This thread is "Certified Shit"

Cindy Crawford is the only Crawford that matters. The rest can bugger off.

The MMAth goat Phillip Miller retired to join the LAPD.

“Pro MMA fighter with a decent record discovers shrooms and LSD and looses his mind”

/thread

Paulo-Thiago-BOPE.jpg

Paulo Thiago is a bad mofo MMA fighter.

This feels like when you have been browsing YouTube too long and end up in one of those ‘what the f**k am I watching’ down the rabbit hole videos.

I remembered a fighter name Cameron Crawford and his career started a bit rocky but he pulled himself together and went on a crazy win streak similar to Conor while coming up. But then he stopped fighting. Didn't know why and it made me curios and so I did my research and he discovered some crazy secret society.

Basically he discovered a secret society of hypnotic masters and met the professor who was like a master of NLP and different aspects of mind. Anyway he made a sales site which I cant really post but he is in deep trenches of hypnotic mastery and understanding human minds.
if NLP is similar to LNP, he could have stayed in the UFC...

Back