Fighter retires from MMA and becme a bad mofo in different aspect of life...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I remembered a fighter name Cameron Crawford and his career started a bit rocky but he pulled himself together and went on a crazy win streak similar to Conor while coming up. But then he stopped fighting. Didn't know why and it made me curios and so I did my research and he discovered some crazy secret society.

Basically he discovered a secret society of hypnotic masters and met the professor who was like a master of NLP and different aspects of mind. Anyway he made a sales site which I cant really post but he is in deep trenches of hypnotic mastery and understanding human minds.

Nice thread TS! Greg "The Ranger" Stott was actually a Ranger, hence why he was called "The Ranger."

I remembered a fighter name Cameron Crawford and his career started a bit rocky but he pulled himself together and went on a crazy win streak similar to Conor while coming up. But then he stopped fighting. Didn't know why and it made me curios and so I did my research and he discovered some crazy secret society.

Basically he discovered a secret society of hypnotic masters and met the professor who was like a master of NLP and different aspects of mind. Anyway he made a sales site which I cant really post but he is in deep trenches of hypnotic mastery and understanding human minds.

Hi, Mr. Crawford.

When was the last time an MMA athlete when on to suceed in another sport?

We know rejects from other sports come and do good in MMA

No. We’re not going to search his name to find his sales site.

I hope that Cameron Crawford abducts you and that you are never heard from again.

When was the last time an MMA athlete when on to suceed in another sport?

We know rejects from other sports come and do good in MMA

I don't know if laying pipe to your mom is a sport but im sure lots of MMA fighters have succeeded greatly

That was not a cool story Bro ...

FondFatherlyBlackbear.gif

By "Bad mofo" you mean lunatic huckster?

Back