Fighter entrances that gives you chills?

I remember when Lyoto Machida walked out in Rio de Janeiro and the crowd lost their shit to his walkout song. Out of nowhere a giant party erupted. Not some big, planned production, but just this pure, authentic, unexpectedly beautiful moment. GOAT walkout.

Couldn't find the main footage, but found one from the crowd, which kind of makes it better.

I know he's not anyone's favorite right now, but Conor walking out to a song about the St Valentine's Day massacre in Dublin always gave me chills.

Penn walking out to a song about Hawaiian Independence always got my WASPy ass in the anti-colonial spirit.

And Aldo's intense walkouts always got me excited for a war.

Bj Penn with that hawaain nationalist song is always dope.. to bad he tarnished his legacy

PRIDE - Fedor.

UFC 189 (Conor McGregor).

not mma but I like Buakaw entrance:

McGregor's walkout vs Mendes

I dont think it will ever be topped for me.

And now here I am sorta hoping Dustin wins the trilogy :-/

Here comes the hate and I'm not a Conor lover,.... but Conor, back when he was at the peak of being a superstar, ufc 189 against Chad Mendes, unbelievable.

I always liked Frank's entrance & music, not sure if I ever got chills, but here ya go:

Julian Marquez vs Sam Alvey... Championship level walkouts, both of them. Never to be beaten...

Fedya. Easily. Watching his fights and entrances and even training footage or open workouts before the fights all give me chills. There’s something about this guy and how he carries himself. A true one of a kind.

tenor.gif

100% Wanderlei Silva's entrance coming in with Sand Storm. Im clearly not alone in this as stated before with others. Something about the moment the music hits and who is about to fight. Gets my blood pumping like no one else. Violence is certainly on the way.

Conor McGregor. Every time. I get absolute chills and shake with excitement. The best in the business .

Back