Fighter entrances that gives you chills?

Ngannou walkout against Cain. The Phoenix croud that night was probably the worst I've ever seen. They were almost entirely Cain fans and boo'd Ngannou before and after his win. Even when he was talking about his dead aunt in the post fight interview:

Usman's walkout against Colby. Sheer confidence and no hint of doubt whatsoever that he's going to get the win:

Rashad walking out to Shook Ones:

Kimo on the cross at UFC 3, being led out by that deranged soul Joe Son

IK a lot of y’all don’t like him but Jorge coming out to the Scarface theme before obliterating Askren is something I’ll never forget.

Even tho I hate Masvidal now, his walkout with the scarface theme song is badass as fuck. As for getting chills, many might not agree, but when Colby comes out with the dead stare eyes it gives me chills for sure. Always seems ready, only walkout that was a bit diff from him was Usman fight, he looked a bit more nervous.

Korean Zombie coming out to Zombie.

I always liked when Gonzaga came out to Mother by Danzig.

This walkout always makes me laugh.

Rampage and his howling used to give me goosebumps!

Wow time has really not been kind to Wandy. Easy to forget when you don't see him for a while

Yeah he already looked 40 when he was 25. The scar tissue removal/cosmetics just made things more strange. It is what it is though, he delivered violence of the highest order for so many years. War Wandy.

Back